Trusted Contributor

Re: Why Is "Preparing Your Order" All I See?

I also had the dreaded "preparing your order" from April 17. I just checked again, and now it is being shipped.

Contributor

I too have found one item moved silently from "preparing" to back order. And the item is still be sold as though they have it to send out. I don't think that is good customer service. When I contacted through live chat I was told all of my items would arrive the 28th. And that nothing was on back order. It is, however, still listed that way. In short there is no way of knowing what is going on. Annoys me no end.

Respected Contributor

I'm wondering if my order being prepared was held up in the Suez Canal.

Frequent Contributor

I have five items stuck in preparing for order.  Four of them have an EDD of Monday, which I assume isn't happening. One had an EDD that has since passed and the item went to backorder, now back to preparing.  I wish there were a way that QVC could/would update the EDD so at least we'd have some info.

Highlighted
QVC Customer Care

Hi @qshopper2007 I am so sorry for the delay. We would be glad to take a look at your order status on our end.  Please email your order numbers to QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com so we can look into this for you. 

Frequent Contributor

Thanks so much, Alice! I will do that now.