Respected Contributor

Why Does My Order History Go to May 2014 and then skips to one Item in 2008

Tonight i was trying to look up something that i purchased several years ago.  My history goes back to May 2014 and then jumps to one item in 2008.  Is there a way to get the rest of my order history?

Honored Contributor

Re: Why Does My Order History Go to May 2014 and then skips to one Item in 2008

I don't think so.  My order history is missing a lot.

Trusted Contributor

I have been frustrated by the lack of history too. But the issue has been ongoing for a while. I used to look up items to see--based on size--what I had purchased for a friend or family members. This year, I could find some returned items from other years but nothing else.  Recently, I wanted to replace a pair of Clarks, and the size was worn off of the shoe. When I tried to look up online the size I bought before--which is perfect--I realized that no information was available. So, I did not place the re-order.  I guess it is up to me to keep track of items and sizes I ordered before, but this old brain cannot always remember.  LOL

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

My Q purchase history goes back to June 2, 2014.  After that, only the years 2013 to 2005 shows up and has alot of items missing.  Nothing shows up for all the previous years.

I would have liked it if the Q would have given each of us an opportunity to make a personal copy of the various years transaction before removing them from our history on-line. 

More importantly for me, I would have at least liked to have all of the Diamonique items saved to my Q history & listed as proof of purchase/gift with date of purchase, item # & size, and price paid, as the Q states: "Diamonique® simulated gemstones ... all backed by our lifetime limited warranty."  My daughter was telling me that the stones in her Diamonique tennis bracelet are grey, even after being cleaned.  I told her I would ask the Q about it after this Memorial Day weekend, as it had been purchased years ago.  I'll do this on Tues.

I guess I'll be making a copy of what is now available and important to me.

Frequent Contributor

@mzlg wrote:

My Q purchase history goes back to June 2, 2014.  After that, only the years 2013 to 2005 shows up and has alot of items missing.  Nothing shows up for all the previous years.

I would have liked it if the Q would have given each of us an opportunity to make a personal copy of the various years transaction before removing them from our history on-line. 

More importantly for me, I would have at least liked to have all of the Diamonique items saved to my Q history & listed as proof of purchase/gift with date of purchase, item # & size, and price paid, as the Q states: "Diamonique® simulated gemstones ... all backed by our lifetime limited warranty."  My daughter was telling me that the stones in her Diamonique tennis bracelet are grey, even after being cleaned.  I told her I would ask the Q about it after this Memorial Day weekend, as it had been purchased years ago.  I'll do this on Tues.

I guess I'll be making a copy of what is now available and important to me.

Totally agree about the history of  Diamonique purchases in particular.