Respected Contributor

Re: Why Can't I order Online Anymore?

@ms traditional wrote:

@Blingqueen023   i found a way around the system.  i went to my address book  on shipping page, and i had myself in my list there which i checked off.  that let me move forward.  if you don't have yourself there try adding a new address and inserting yourself that way. meanwhile let's see if the problem goes away.

@ms traditional  I tried that just now on a mock order and it works!!  I put my own address at the new address and it let me move forward with the order.  What a hassle you have to do to place an order, but it works.  Thank you so much for the tip.  At least I know it's their website's problem and not my laptops problem.  Maybe one day they'll get their webste fixed.  

Respected Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

I can put items in my cart but the "continue" button will not function on my laptop.  All my windows Updates are up to date.  How can I correct this or is this a problem on your website?  I can place orders at times if I use another browser, but now, another browswer won't even work.  I had a live chat about this but it didn't solve my problem.  Thank you.

@ms traditional  It's amazing when the clock changed to midnight, I was able to get past the "continue" button.  It's like you said when they offer easy pay on everything the website goes crazy.  I can order now and I sure hope you can too.  In the future, I will remember what you said about getting past that pesky continue button.  thanks so much for posting that information.  Have a great week. 

Valued Contributor

I had the same problem today. Could only do speed buy. Hmmmm

Respected Contributor

@Blingqueen023  i am so glad you are back to normal.  me too.  yes it has something to do with something they do or don't do when they change easy pay, in general, or for the Q card.  it is a chronic problem - i don't know why some of us are afflicted and others aren't.  what i don't like is for them to tell me it is me, not them.  anyway..........

Respected Contributor

@ms traditional wrote:

@Blingqueen023  i am so glad you are back to normal.  me too.  yes it has something to do with something they do or don't do when they change easy pay, in general, or for the Q card.  it is a chronic problem - i don't know why some of us are afflicted and others aren't.  what i don't like is for them to tell me it is me, not them.  anyway..........

@ms traditional I agree.  The woman I chatted with said if was my computer.  I've had this happen before but never stuck as long as it did yesterday.  Now I'll know how to fix it next time when it happens.  I knew it was on the Q's end because I had no trouble from ordering on any of the other shopping channels.  I tested that out yesterday.  Without you yesterday I wouldn't have known how to get around it.  I'm grateful to you about that.  Enjoy the day today.