Respected Contributor

Why Can't I order Online Anymore?

I can put items in my cart but the "continue" button will not function on my laptop.  All my windows Updates are up to date.  How can I correct this or is this a problem on your website?  I can place orders at times if I use another browser, but now, another browswer won't even work.  I had a live chat about this but it didn't solve my problem.  Thank you.

Honored Contributor

Re: Why Can't I order Online Anymore?

@Blingqueen023

I wanted to suggest that you also post this on the Electronics forum.

There are some really tech savy posters there who can probably help you!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

i have the same problem.  

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@Blingqueen023

I wanted to suggest that you also post this on the Electronics forum.

There are some really tech savy posters there who can probably help you!

@KingstonsMom Thanks for your post.   I thought about posting there, but I'm not one of their favorite posters.  I doubt I'd get an answer.  Thanks anyway.  

Respected Contributor

@ms traditional wrote:

i have the same problem.  

@ms traditional  I'm sorry you're having this problem also.  I was told on live chat I'm the only one having this problem and that it was my computer.  I've tried two different browsers and can't order from my laptop.  What's funny is the live chat told me IPad users couldn't order from those devices, but I had no trouble ordering from my IPad.  Interesting. 

Respected Contributor

@Blingqueen023

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@ms traditional wrote:

i have the same problem.  

@ms traditional  I'm sorry you're having this problem also.  I was told on live chat I'm the only one having this problem and that it was my computer.  I've tried two different browsers and can't order from my laptop.  What's funny is the live chat told me IPad users couldn't order from those devices, but I had no trouble ordering from my IPad.  Interesting. 

i'm using a PC.  i had this problem the last time they did an EP promotion.  every time it is something.  i am sure that when the end of the promotion comes i'll be able to order. !!!

Respected Contributor

@ms traditional wrote:

@Blingqueen023

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@ms traditional wrote:

i have the same problem.  

i'm using a PC.  i had this problem the last time they did an EP promotion.  every time it is something.  i am sure that when the end of the promotion comes i'll be able to order. !!!

@ms traditional Maybe that's my problem too.  I had no trouble before either.  I ordered the other day with no problems.  I'm going to try a mock order tomorrow morning to see if I can get past the "continue" button and see what happens.  Thanks for the information.  Much appreciated.  

Respected Contributor

@Blingqueen023i tried with LiveChat.  they told me to refresh my browser. nope.  i tried Microsoft, Chrome and Mozilla.  they said they weren't having any problems.  ah, yes, they were.  actually now that i think of it i usually have a problem when they do a change in the Q card easy pays. almost every time.   well, i didn't really need those slacks.

Respected Contributor

@ms traditional wrote:

@Blingqueen023i tried with LiveChat.  they told me to refresh my browser. nope.  i tried Microsoft, Chrome and Mozilla.  they said they weren't having any problems.  ah, yes, they were.  actually now that i think of it i usually have a problem when they do a change in the Q card easy pays. almost every time.   well, i didn't really need those slacks.

@ms traditional  Yep, I was told the same thing from live chat too.  It's on the Q's end and I'm sure it's not from our computers.  At least my IPad works to order, unless, of course, their pop up appears.  When that happens I can't get rid of that.  That's another problem they have.  

Respected Contributor

@Blingqueen023   i found a way around the system.  i went to my address book  on shipping page, and i had myself in my list there which i checked off.  that let me move forward.  if you don't have yourself there try adding a new address and inserting yourself that way. meanwhile let's see if the problem goes away.