Respected Contributor

Re: Why Are Returns Taking So Long?

@Quse wrote:

I sent back some items and am STILL waiting for them to be refunded to my original payment method. One has taken well over a month and still nothing. I have drawn the line that I am still being charged easy payments for items no longer in my possession. 
I have attempted numerous times to contact CS only to be hung up on or in an endless loop back into an automated menu.
I am not unreasonable, I am giving companies the benefit of the doubt during this time, but QVC is the ONLY company that I've dealt with that CS is non-existent. I'm really getting annoyed by this. I guess my next course of action will be to file chargbacks on my credit cards, since I have no product, no $, and no support.
I refuse to continue paying for items I no longer have 

I too am having a problem, yet it says it has been recieved at the return center. It has been a month,and it has gone all over the place, almost came back to me. It's ItemJ367910.I have made 2 payments already, and it still does not say it's returned, I'd love some help too, Alice. Thank you

QVC Customer Care

Hi @HLP I am so sorry for the delay. I refunded your original method of payment and future Easy Pays have been canceled. Have a great weekend

Valued Contributor

@Alice-QVC wrote:

Hi Anne, I have tracked and issued refunds for the orders. I sent you a email with the information. 

@Alice-QVC Thank you so much for the prompt response and action. You did in a few minutes what I had been trying to accomplish for weeks. Thank you very much...

Honored Contributor

@Alice-QVC   Thank you so much, Alice.  I received the email re: my refund.  I appreciate your assistance.

kindness is strength
Occasional Contributor

Alice, I would appreciate your help, too:

A254358

A377466

V35487

A387532

A378843

A378608

Please help - I order a lot from QVC. Thank you!

QVC Customer Care

Hi @Andrea1967 are you asking for refunds or exchanges? Also A254358 I noticed your ordered 2 different colors on different orders which one did you send back?

Occasional Contributor

I'm sorry I didn't clarify this. I ordered both a black and white pair and I sent both back.  Thank you so much for helping with the returns!

Occasional Contributor

Also, for all items I am asking for refunds. Thanks!

QVC Customer Care

Hi @Andrea1967 I sent you an email with the refund information.

Super Contributor

Alice from QVC,

Are you able to check on something for me? It's a Lug bag that made it to the return center a week ago (June 25th)

Item# F13534 in the Leopard Pearl (Refund)

Thank you in advance!