Valued Contributor
Accepted Solution

Why Are Returns Taking So Long?

I sent back some items and am STILL waiting for them to be refunded to my original payment method. One has taken well over a month and still nothing. I have drawn the line that I am still being charged easy payments for items no longer in my possession. 
I have attempted numerous times to contact CS only to be hung up on or in an endless loop back into an automated menu.
I am not unreasonable, I am giving companies the benefit of the doubt during this time, but QVC is the ONLY company that I've dealt with that CS is non-existent. I'm really getting annoyed by this. I guess my next course of action will be to file chargbacks on my credit cards, since I have no product, no $, and no support.
I refuse to continue paying for items I no longer have 

QVC Customer Care

Re: Why Are Returns Taking So Long?

Hi @Quse I am so sorry for the delay, did you track the orders and did QVC receive them yet? Please give me item numbers only, not order numbers and I will see if I can track them.

Honored Contributor

@Quse  I agree with you.  My return is just shy of one month and no refund yet.  What is going on?

kindness is strength
QVC Customer Care

Hi @Katcat1 please post the item number only not the order number and I will try and track it for you to see if QVC has received it.

Honored Contributor

@Alice-QVC   Alice, thank you for responding so quickly.  The item no. is A376794 (sandals were defective).  I ordered a new pair and I am wearing them.  I tracked it and June 4 my pkg. was picked up by a shipping partner.

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

@Alice-QVC Thank you for responding so quickly. 
Item #V36671 looks like it's stuck in NJ, A385985 looks like was delivered to the return center, A352379 Tangerine and A352379 Ecru I can't track bcz the site is giving me an error message.
All were returned as defective/not working for various reasons. 

Honored Contributor

This has been going on for a long time. I had a return which was a while back before this pandemic that I had to call to get my refund.

I did not want to wait since it was on my Q card. I did not want to pay the bill & wait for a check to be issued or I would have had to buy something else. At least I received it before I had to pay my bill. Not buying until this problem is fixed.

Valued Contributor

I too am having problems with refunds. I understand the virus has slowed down physical processing of the return. However, no one has explained to me why I no longer receive the email from qvc telling me that my return is on the way after I have the return label scanned at the post office. I always got that within an hour and it gave me confidence that if my return was lost they had a record that I did my part and was covered.

Clearly the scanned return label is no longer generating an email and that seems like someone made a decision to eliminate it. Hmmm.  If I am wrong in my interpretation I’m sorry but so far no one has given me an explanation that makes sense.

QVC Customer Care

Hi Anne, I have tracked and issued refunds for the orders. I sent you a email with the information. 

QVC Customer Care

Hi @Katcat1 the refund is issued and I sent you an email with the details.