Respected Contributor

Why Are My Orders from May 4th

Still in process? That is crazy. I would have expected them to be shipped by the 6th at the latest. Is there a problem?
Contributor

Re: Why Are My Orders from May 4th

You are not alone.  I also have a May 4th order still "processing". 

Honored Contributor

I have several ordered "processing" from May 4th. also

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

ordered one fashion item on may 4th. it shipped on the 6th and was received on may 8th (shipped via smartpost/ups handed off to usps from east petersburg, pa.)

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Hubbo thinks they have 3 people manning the phones, processing orders and shipping. Usually how it is at fast food restaurants, etc.

Valued Contributor

Ordered 2 items on May 3, estimated delivery May 9, and ordered 3 items on May 4, estimated delivery May 10th.  All 5 were still in process yesterday, May 8th, and called customer service yesterday.  Was told a notification was being sent to appropriate area.  Today, order status showing only 1of the 3 items from May 4 was being shipped today (but we all really know it will sit for 2 more days without moving anywhere!).  Called again today to find out why only 1 out of five have shipped but really got no answer why (because no one knows why).  So I just might get 1 out of 5 next week sometime!

Contributor

Ditto same dates still I’m process now figure when shipped 10 days approx then if return another 10 days then 10 days to credit then 10 days to credi card oh money to qvc .....

Valued Contributor

@cosmic1 @whateverisspecial @Scorpio1971 @SharkE  These shipping issues really are very sad. And QVC's handling of these issues is also very sad.  Their lack of communication with us their customers is even sadder. Too bad we can't organize a day where no one orders anything, or something along those lines.

Respected Contributor

I am sorry to hear others are in the same boat. I checked and still in process. I would like to get my stuff before the season is over, lol. Thanks for chiming in, so I am not worried that it is just me.

The Q’s delivery times have gotten worse over the years. Sad, considering I regularly get other purchases from Amazon the next day. HSN and Evine tend to be sliw, but they are faster than the Q now.
Super Contributor

@cosmic1 wrote:
Still in process? That is crazy. I would have expected them to be shipped by the 6th at the latest. Is there a problem?

I had the same issue from my order from May 3rd. It was still in process on the 9th, so I used chat that afternoon to contact CS. She said they are upgrading certain distribution centers which is causing the delay and my items would be shipped in the next 24/48 hours. Lo and behold I got an email at 4am on the 10th saying my items were shipped at 1729 on the 9th from East Petersburg PA and looks like I may get my order at the beginning of next week.

I just wish Q would let us know ahead of time about delays so we can order things ahead of time if we need them by a certain date.