Respected Contributor

Re: Why Are My Orders from May 4th

@FS74. Thanks for sharing the information.

I refuse to order another thing until I get everything that I ordered from the 4th.
Trusted Contributor

I have 3 orders from May 3rd still processing. The old “new warehouses” story is wearing thin after a year.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Snowhite714 wrote:

@elated wrote:

I ordered two pair of shoes on May 4th . My sketchers are being delivered today. My earth shoes are still in process. I did a live chat and was told there is a delay in shipping. I will not receive until May 16th (edd was 5/13). I received an email with the Sorry for the Delay. I informed the person on live chat, if I received someone's return it was going to be returned. The person said it was not a return. I will see if and when I get them. I am beginning to think that is what is causing the delay. There have already been reviews on the Earth TSV. Live chat person said many orders have been delayed. That was very comforting!!!😠😡

@elated  I guess something went awry with the Earth TSV because I ordered 2 pairs (against my better judgment), one pair shipped and is waiting to be returned and the 2nd pair still "in process" mode and of course I cannot cancel it!!! Ugh!!!

What is wrong with your shoes? I am just curious.

New Contributor

I am still waiting on an item to ship from April 27th.  This is now May 12th, 15 days later and still not shipped.

Respected Contributor

@JayW1982, that is crazy.

I just got an email today that one of my 5 items shipped. I checked and all five say shipped as of yesterday, but none have been picked yp by UPS yet. Hopefully, I will get them by the end of the week.
Contributor

Qvc would do their customers a great service by shipping Amazon prime they would then be able to handle returns/exchanges!

Valued Contributor

So...yesterday I finally received the 2 items ordered on May 3.

AND...the 3 pairs of D&C Beach pants I ordered on May 4th were finally received today...

2 were the correct color & size.

BUT...

1 pair, the black ones, (of course it had to be the black ones!) arrived with the order form and plastic bag indicating the correct size I ordered, BUT the pants enclosed in that plastic bag WERE 2 SIZES OFF!  Of course they are now sold out in my size and I am out of luck!  Someone in CHINA put the wrong size pants in the bag I received!  Needless to say I am pi$$ed. 😠 😤 👎

Back they go!

Esteemed Contributor

My order from 5/4 shipped on 5/15. They are Earth Sandals shipped from Ontario, Ca. They are suppose to be delivered on 5/21.  Unbelievable!!!!  I was suppose to receive by 5/16. If these are returns, they are going back for a refund. I don't trust this company and their fake excuses.