Super Contributor

Why Always Saying "SHOPPING" On Cable Guides?

Hi,

I saw this addressed before on Q Talk but not sure if QVC is aware it is still going on - I have Spectrum Cable and for the past 5 or so days, when I go to look on the Menu Guide on my cable for what is on QVC, about 60% of the time all it says is, "Shopping" 😲😲
Is this something QVC takes care of? Of course often if I have no clue what's on I'll (and others I'm guessing) get discouraged and don't set time aside to watch / tape it or ... shop lol!
Hoping it gets fixed soon! It's really bad on my cable guide tonight into tomorrow morning, all I see!
Respected Contributor

Re: Why Always Saying "SHOPPING" On Cable Guides?

Yes, it's doing it again.  Looks like it's "shopping" on QVC until 4 am (7am ET).  But QVC2 has the guide, so it sounds like QVC hasn't sent updated information to the providers, has a glitch in the program files they are sending, or QVC isn't sure what they will be showing.

Mods, please let your programming department know that the problem hasn't been fixed, thank you.

......You look like I need a drink.....
Trusted Contributor

Same thing is happening over here with Fios.

I don't normally have time to watch QVC live, so I depend on my channel guide to record shows.  I haven't recorded or watched anything in days, which I guess isn't a bad thing, but I don't want to miss on something I might like.

Trusted Contributor

It is one thing after the other here.  

Respected Contributor

@DooneyGal2: Don't forget, you can always check the website's program guide. 

Regular Contributor

Noticing same issue and I have Fios.  Have not been a fan of most of the QVC programming lately as they have really reduced their product brand selections and not much rotation in host so very repetitive. Dropped new programming on their other channel so now just they just have the one channel but they still have issues with host/product variety.  Now that it just says programming - even less of an incentive to tune in. 

Frequent Contributor

It has been a week now and still showing just "shopping".  I watch on Comcast Affinity.  It just seems like so many things are malfunctioning.  Trying to return something, tring to get customer service on the phone or e-mail, slower than ever shipping times and outrageous shipping rates.  What is going on QVC?

Esteemed Contributor

My Comcast guide is now showing back to normal programming starting at 3 a.m. on August 10.

Occasional Contributor

Thank you for the Comcast tip. I am fed up with how some executives have degraded QVC. Hope merchandise contents can have the quality it used to as well as the hosts. At this time with a captive audience, one would hope things would

be elevated!

Respected Contributor

Direct TV guide just says shopping as well.  I guess between no CS available and the awful shipping issues the Q has just given up.