Valued Contributor

Who are these shipping agents?

It is hard to understand why a shipping agent picks up our returns and then all tracking disappears for weeks!  It is time to end this delay in returning our money.

Honored Contributor

Re: Who are these shipping agents?

@Gabidog wrote:

It is hard to understand why a shipping agent picks up our returns and then all tracking disappears for weeks!  It is time to end this delay in returning our money.

the company picks up the packages and when they have "enough" send them to the Q 

and yes it's not the best way,  once they track the label we should get a credit. most companies to it that way 

QVC Customer Care

Hi @Gabidog and @jackthebear I can certainly understand your concern. Once a return can be tracked we can issue a refund for you. If you have elected to receive notifiction emails they should show on your account.

Honored Contributor

@Alice-QVC wrote:

Hi @Gabidog and @jackthebear I can certainly understand your concern. Once a return can be tracked we can issue a refund for you. If you have elected to receive notifiction emails they should show on your account.

do those packages get tracked once we drop them at the post office?

or once they are picked up by the shipping agent.   once they are tracked and in the system I understood that they are the vendor/shippers responsibility?

if they are not tracked until picked up there is a potential for a returned package to be "lost" and a customer has the responsibility to prove it was returned 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Alice-QVC wrote:

@Alice-QVC  - Can you please explain what you mean by "once it's been tracked" ?  Are you saying once it shows that it's been pick up by the agent? 

Also, are you saying that we need to request 

a refund once it's been tracked?

I'd appreciate if you can clarify the above for me.  Thnaks for your help! 

Valued Contributor

I did two return it my way at the post office. You have them, they are not getting processed. Really annoying. QVC has now charged me two EZ pays. These were sent right back after I received them.

Honored Contributor

@Gabidog   I tried this at my local kohl's once when this first started. The kohls person who waited on me had a very bad attitutde, not sure if it was because she now has to deal with amazon returns or what. Maybe she got out on the wrong side of her bed that day.

Anyway, SO glad I had a receipt that indicated whe took my return and that it also reflected I'd see my credit immediately (or within 24hours).  What a joke!!!! Neither happened.

After not seeing the refund at least in process, I called amazon and chatted with a kind woman who ended up processing my return IMMEDIATELY.

Lesson learned, never again.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @San Antonio Gal  we have no way of knowing if the return has been picked up unless you are signed up through your Membership to have emails sent when the order is picked up and scanned. If you requested those emails we will see it on your Membership account. When the tracking is available for us to see that a return is on it's way back we can issue a refund if it is requested otherwise the refund will be issued when the return is processed in the warehouse. I hope this helps.

Contributor

You might try tracking your package through Pitney Bowes found here:

https://tracking.pb.com

I was able to find two complete package trackings and then one wasn’t available, although they recognized my tracking number.

The other thing I found was on my last package, my Postal Service individual just told me to put my package over on the pile of other packages as his boss told him not to scan so as to save workload.  I kinda begged and he scanned it and gave me a receipt.  That package left my post office on 7/16 and 4 credits showed up on 8/1.  The other 3 have yet to be posted.  Based on my experience, I would be very careful about either getting a receipt from your post office or making a copy of your tracking number.  

I also bought a TSV from Kim Gravel on 7/20/2020 and it is now 8/1 and I have yet to receive my package.

My view is that if I have to do this much research to find out where my items are and where my credits are, then QVC no longer cares about Customer Service and that is a problem for me when I consider spending my money.

Occasional Contributor

When I return a package to HSN and Amazon I receive a refund once they scan it they don't wait until it's in they warehouse once scNned they know it's out off your hands and on the way to them