Occasional Contributor

Re: Who are these shipping agents?

Not exactly true because when I've called about a return and they check it they tell me it's in transit and a refund cannot be issued until after 12 days or in they warehouse

Contributor

I have two items that Im waiting for,  shipped on 7/20 and 7/21. I am getting reluctant to order from QVC because of the shipping.  Checked tracking and they seem to be somewhere in limbo.  This happens quite frequently. Have ordered from HSN, Macys, Amazon and others, don' t have this problem.  In fact, most of the time  the package arrives early. Blaming the pandemic after 5 months is not a good excuse anymore, when other companies are not having this problem.  By the way, I have been with QVC since they first aired.

New Contributor

I returned my $270 item to qthe post office with a tracking number on July 18.  The first and only information I have is that it was picked up by the shipping agent 3 days later. 
it is now over 2 weeks later and nothing.  I don't know if there are just delays or it's lost.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

QVC is giving out erroneous information.  It is not true that once the return shows up in the tracking system; that is, the shipping agent has picked it up that a refund is issued. Not our problem that the shipping agent waits until they have a lot to send back to QVC.  I don't get a refund until QVC actually has received the return back.  Seriously, get real!