Esteemed Contributor

Who Seen The Sprouts Odor and Moisture Stix

I missed the presentation...so I went to watch the video...not one word on how they work...how long to keep them in the shoes and gloves...nothing...

I swear the videos have become useless...in many cases...its so frustrating...

Honored Contributor

Re: Who Seen The Sprouts Odor and Moisture Stix

[ Edited ]

Why would it matter how they work? - just so they do.  I went back to look at the video and what I got from it was that you just put them in the item you want to remove odor and moisture until you wear it again.  She came up with this for her kid's sporting shoes, gloves so it would make sense to just keep putting them back in when they weren' t being worn.  

Honored Contributor

They also have a website.  You can also buy the refills there.  I wonder if you could use just the refills?  (I missed the presentation also.)

Super Contributor

@Pook wrote:

Why would it matter how they work? - just so they do.  I went back to look at the video and what I got from it was that you just put them in the item you want to remove odor and moisture until you wear it again.  She came up with this for her kid's sporting shoes, gloves so it would make sense to just keep putting them back in when they weren' t being worn.  

Why would it matter how they work? Seriously?

Before I spend my money on something that is completely NEW and UNPROVEN, yes, I'd like to know how it works. Call me crazy.

This is a product that costs $30 and also needs "refills"- no explanation about how that works either. Will QVC sell the refills? How much are they? Yes, that's important to me too.

Why is QVC presenting products and not providing an explanation of how they work? The product was presented purely on hype and emotion.

Reviews should be interesting.

Esteemed Contributor

@StillFuntoShop wrote:

@Pook wrote:

Why would it matter how they work? Seriously?

Before I spend my money on something that is completely NEW and UNPROVEN, yes, I'd like to know how it works. Call me crazy.

This is a product that costs $30 and also needs "refills"- no explanation about how that works either. Will QVC sell the refills? How much are they? Yes, that's important to me too.

Why is QVC presenting products and not providing an explanation of how they work? The product was presented purely on hype and emotion.

Reviews should be interesting.

Thank you Stillfuntoshop....for supporting my question....sometimes peoples responses are quite mean...Like you...I want all the info on a product...there was no mention how long it takes to remove the odor or dry the products...(at the very least...a hint).....and how often we need to replace those refills..how much will i have to pay for replacement..there was so much they could have shown those of us who missed the presentation...i am not purchasing just to make the sprouts lady feel good...and i didn't....

QVC Customer Care

Re: Who SAW The Sprouts Odor and Moisture Stix

Respected Contributor

@circles If you go to the Today website she talked briefly about how they work on her presentation there. 

Honored Contributor

I saw the presentation, but was on the phone and had the volume low.  It looked like they were talking about how to use the product, but there was a thread on Saturday saying it wasn't explained.