New Contributor

Wheres my Rakuten cash back?

I use rakuten (was ebates) but I never receive my cash back from QVC.  What's up?  Rakuten says QVC provides no info on the cash back but yet they show 1% cash back.  Is this fraud?

Valued Contributor

Re: Wheres my Rakuten cash back?

I always get my QVC cash back.  Never had a problem.

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

I've never had a problem and have been using it since 2007.

Respected Contributor

If this is the same outfit that used to be Ebates, they send out rebates quarterly.  Or a least that is the way it used to be.  Haven't used recently.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I use all the rebate sites, cant comment on the Q, not bought anything from them in 7 years, but I can say Rakuten offers the best and quickest CS of all the sites. Have you emailed them about this??  Here is their phone number

415 908 2200.   West Coast Time

I just received my latest check on Monday. 

Valued Contributor

did you check the cash-back schedule? I can't remember, but I think it's every quarter.

Super Contributor

@canteloupe I just received my check yesterday. Check your account and it should show you how much you have coming to you. I think that if it’s under $10.00 you get it in the next quarter. Or, do you have it deposited in a PayPal account? 

Honored Contributor

@canteloupe   Are you saying you haven't gotten your payment from Rakuten?  Or are you saying that your QVC purchases are not showing up on you Rakuten account?

Honored Contributor

It's very hard to understand what the OP is having a problem with.  

The checks from Rakuten are in fact sent out quarterly.  They just recently went out because I got my check a couple of days ago.  

@canteloupe, when you log into your Rakuten account, check your cash back balance.  All of the rebates you have earned will show up there.  If nothing from QVC is showing up, you need to contact Rakuten about it.  Or you can look at your click-through history and see if you really went through them when you made your purchase.  If you think they are at fault, they can check your history and will credit you immediately if the fault is their's but you won't get your check until about December.    

Respected Contributor

@canteloupe wrote:

I use rakuten (was ebates) but I never receive my cash back from QVC.  What's up?  Rakuten says QVC provides no info on the cash back but yet they show 1% cash back.  Is this fraud?

I would not be so quick to accuse anyone of fraud. especially with so little information. I have had no trouble at all with ebates/Rakuten. MrRebates. or Ibotta.

Have you used it before and are your purchases from other companies going through? Was it only QVC that was not appearing? Did you remember to use the Rakuten portal to check out on QVC.com?