Frequent Contributor

Ordered Carole Hochman over 2 weeks ago and after inquiring today, has not even left yet for mailing?  Seems QVC is selling without having product in the warehouse and the custome service agent (working from home) is no help with giving any information.

Anyone else having difficuties?  Seems this network is losing it's grip.

Honored Contributor

@Hoping for the best 

Email your order info (don't post if here) to QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com, they'll assist you.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

I don't understand how QVC sells products it doesn't even have ready to ship.  Poor customer service and inventory control.

Honored Contributor

Re: Where's my stuff?

[ Edited ]

@Hoping for the best wrote:

Ordered Carole Hochman over 2 weeks ago and after inquiring today, has not even left yet for mailing?  Seems QVC is selling without having product in the warehouse and the custome service agent (working from home) is no help with giving any information.

They are not losing their grip; they're having the same problem every other retailer in America is having, namely transportation.  Ships arrive on the West Coast and there are so many, they must wait in line to unload.  There are unavoidable delays.  It's the new normal.  We'll feel the impact of the pandemic for years.  CS reps do not have crystal balls, they see the same info you see.

@kaydee50   It has nothing to do with inventory control. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

They are not losing their grip; they're having the same problem every other retailer in America is having, namely transportation.  Ships arrive on the West Coast and there are so many, they must wait in line to unload.  There are unavoidable delays.  It's the new normal.  We'll feel the impact of the pandemic for years.  CS reps do not have crystal balls, they see the same info you see.

It probably slow shipping with certain online retailers, QVC being one of them.  Sephora usually comes to my house in about 7-10 days, same with Yankee Candle. But I ordered 3 tops from Macy's a couple of weeks ago and they came within 3 days of ordering, same with cosmetics from Bobbi Brown. Then there is the fast shipping with Amazon Prime.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Sorry, but they ARE losing their grip.  I buy from other merchants and don't have to bump up my shipping, in fact a lot of it is on them and we get it the next day.  Yeah, it does have everything to do with inventory control.  I've been there and done that.