Trusted Contributor

Where’s My Order!

[ Edited ]

Hello!

I placed an order for Barefoot Dreams PJs this evening and its not showing in my order history.  I got an order number but didn’t record it.  My bad!  @Mods, can you help me?   Thank you in advance!

ETA, apparently I can type and corrected typos.  

Valued Contributor

I just had the same thing happen to me.

I called customer service and she said she had not heard of any problems so she placed the order. It didn't show up either so now I'm afraid I'll have 2 orders and won't be able to cancel one.

“We should be too big to take offense and too noble to give it.” Abraham Lincoln
Respected Contributor

I should have known better to order anything from qvc from the hours midnight through 4am.   The orders never show up on the computer.   I ordered a Susan Graver bomber jacket that was shown during her show and it’s not showing up on my computer.  I won’t order it again because it will show up hours later.  It always does.  Don’t order it twice ladies you will be duplicating your order.  

Valued Contributor

Re: Where’s My Order!

[ Edited ]

Thanks for the info. 

“We should be too big to take offense and too noble to give it.” Abraham Lincoln
Respected Contributor

@azgal wrote:

Thanks for the info. 

@azgal. Check your order now.   My order is now showing up under order status.  

Valued Contributor

@Blingqueen023

Thanks.

I checked and had 2 orders but was able to cancel one of them.

Whew!

Next time I'll know to be patient.