Esteemed Contributor

Re: Where is the beaded necklace by American West?

The necklace that seems to confuse Corporate is a single beaded strand in yellows and oranges (primarily). The model who is wearing it with three enhancers is dressed in an acid green blouse (not many of those!!!).  Btw I heard a rumor it would only be on Q2 (don't get that on my tv).

Esteemed Contributor

@patbz - If it's the rainbow-toned beaded necklace in the photo below, I believe it was shown briefly (not even fully presented) during Monday's show with Carolyn and almost instantly sold out; that may be why people are saying you need to contact customer service to inquire about it, as there likely aren't any left:

AW.PNG

Have you inquired about the necklace on American West's Facebook page? They are very responsive to comments—I've personally had several replies. Good luck!

Esteemed Contributor

ARe: Where is the beaded necklace by American West?

@Lori:  That is the correct piece!  The point I have been attempting to make for over 3 days:

Why heavily advertise an attractive item for five days and then nobody at Q or AW doesn't have ANY info on it (even me two tries with you to get it right).  The bottomline:  I will cut back almost to nothing buying anything from you!  Does anybody at Q understand how bad this lack of ANY knowledge  by anyone is abhorrent!

Esteemed Contributor

@patbz - Just in case there is any confusion, I don't work for QVC—I'm a forum user like you. I was simply trying to help you find what you were looking for. The picture I posted was designed by American West to promote the Big Deal cuff bracelets in the foreground, so it seems odd to claim that the photo is any kind of misleading advertising.

One final note: In some cases, items that sell out will reappear on the QVC website a few days later, as people who had it in their carts change their minds and/or inventory is restocked. If you keep an eye out for the necklace, you may just find it.

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@patbz - Just in case there is any confusion, I don't work for QVC—I'm a forum user like you. I was simply trying to help you find what you were looking for. The picture I posted was designed by American West to promote the Big Deal cuff bracelets in the foreground, so it seems odd to claim that the photo is any kind of misleading advertising.

One final note: In some cases, items that sell out will reappear on the QVC website a few days later, as people who had it in their carts change their minds and/or inventory is restocked. If you keep an eye out for the necklace, you may just find it.

@loriqvc,   Just wanted to add a note that QVC would be very, very lucky if they could have you on their staff!    You always go out of your way to be helpful, and I appreciate that (appreciate you!) and I know others do, too.

thumbs up gif

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

@loriqvc wrote:

@loriqvc,   Just wanted to add a note that QVC would be very, very lucky if they could have you on their staff!    You always go out of your way to be helpful, and I appreciate that (appreciate you!) and I know others do, too.

thumbs up gif

@loriqvc- it was kind of you to assist.

Esteemed Contributor

@dooBdoo - I appreciate your kind words. Every time I see a post with your name next to it, I know there will be something helpful, interesting, or both to explore. Thanks for all you do to help around the forums, too!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Thank you for that lovely compliment, @loriqvc.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova