Contributor

Where is my order?

[ Edited ]

QVC has been preparing my order for over two weeks.  It can't be cancelled, but From past experience, I will never receive this item.  Why is QVC doing this to their customers?  Such bad business practices.  No other Vendor that I deal with has these issues, including Amazon, Macy's, HSN, and even Walmart is 2 day shipping. I am going on vacation and if by chance it is sent out, What then?

Anyone else with this problem?

Honored Contributor

Re: Where is my order?

[ Edited ]

@Kismetcally wrote:

QVC has been preparing my order for over two weeks.  It can't be cancelled, but From past experience, I will never receive this item.  Why is QVC doing this to their customers?  Such bad business practices.  No other Vendor that I deal with has these issues, including Amazon, Macy's, HSN, and even Walmart is 2 day shipping. I am going on vacation and if by chance it is sent out, What then?

Anyone else with this problem?

"What then?" A question pondered from before time began.

Unfortunately, I'm presently pondering why my Truvia isn't sweetening my coffee right now, so I'll have to defer this ponder.

Hope your vacation is healthy, safe, and enjoyable, @Kismetcally !

Contributor

Re: Where is my order?

[ Edited ]

Are you making fun of me?  If the answer is yes, then you are not a very nice person.  if the answer is no, then there is no need to respond.  I am legitamitly concerned about my order.

Perhaps you need more Truvia to sweeten things up.

Trusted Contributor

Have you tried e-mailing the QVCsocialteam?    I know its frustrating.  They are very helpful.  Good luck.

QVC Customer Care

@Kismetcally I apologize for the delay. Please email us at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and we'll see what we can do to help. Cindy