Super Contributor
I ordered the TSV on May 7 th. It was supposed to be delivered on May 21. It still shows in process. Can someone please help?
Frequent Contributor

Re: Where is my order?

[ Edited ]

I hear you, been waiting on an order from Roberta's, estimated delivery date, 05/12/2020. Still waiting...........I order things from Amazon and Ebay, get them orders in a timely manner. Maybe Robertas can't handle all the orders now. No problem, next year, I will buy from a nursery.

Frequent Contributor

I placed an order May 2nd finally received it May 22nd. I still have 3 orders in process after 10 days. I won't order anything else from QVC until they get their act together.

Respected Contributor

@Mermaid22 wrote:
I ordered the TSV on May 7 th. It was supposed to be delivered on May 21. It still shows in process. Can someone please help?

I ordered something on May 1 still don't have it. I've gotten multiple promises that I would get on this date or that. I just checked my mail hoping maybe they just haven't updated the order info. Nope nada. 

Regular Contributor

@Lali1 I am right there with you still waiting for an orders to ship from May 1st and May 3. I have also gotten multi emails regarding it and still no status change today. You would think if they got so back up they would clear through the ones that have been waiting the longest first and ship them rush or something. I just know that if and when they actually do ship it will be another week until I get the items. But it makes me feel a little better I am still not only one waiting for things from May 1st. 

QVC Customer Care

Hi @Mermaid22 I am so sorry, a comment on your account states that emails were sent on 5/20 and 5/24 explaining there is a delivery delay with the Northern Nights. If you did not receive the email please check your junk mail it may have gone there.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @deweydoo I am so sorry, there is a delay with Robertas and they should ship 6/4.

Frequent Contributor

I have tried to cancel this, keeps saying attemting to cancel. But if you are seeing it shipping on the 4th of June, there is plenty of time for them to cancel. I went to my nursery, no longer want their plants, and will not order from them in the future. Thanks for the reply, Alice, not your fault either.

Super Contributor

@Alice-QVC wrote:

Hi @Mermaid22 I am so sorry, a comment on your account states that emails were sent on 5/20 and 5/24 explaining there is a delivery delay with the Northern Nights. If you did not receive the email please check your junk mail it may have gone there.

I never received the e mails. Is there a delivery date at this point?? Why would there be a delivery date with a TSV. I should be able to cancel the order.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Where is my order?

[ Edited ]

I am going to stop ordering from QVC until they get their act together as well.  I recently moved to a rural community with no shopping options so I have been doing TONS of online shopping.  No other company I've used has had the massive delays I've experienced with QVC.  I have ordered online from Walmart, Target, Home Depot, Wayfair, Birch Lane, Art.com, numerous vendors on Amazon (including a small garden center), and several clothing stores for items as big as a king size mattress and furniture and as small as a DVD.  The shipping is FREE, unlike QVC, and the items have only taken a few days to arrive on the date provided to me as the expected date of delivery.

If the rest of the world were having the same shipping problems it would make sense, but it's not.  QVC holds the record for the worst shipping of all time.  Then QVC has the nerve to charge for shipping and drag their feet on getting my items out and give totally bogus expected delivery dates.  In one case, they have already charged my credit card for the item (plus shipping), but I still don't have it almost 2 weeks later.  As I type this, I realize I don't even know why I mess with QVC.  I'm done.