Honored Contributor

Re: Where is my order for potsickers?

@Kim-QVC wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@Kim-QVC wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@Kim-QVC , does this go for all potstickers ordered on this date, even the advanced orders ?

Sorry @QVCkitty1 , I do not understand your question. I only looked at OP's order. Kim

@Kim-QVC , I'm sorry, I meant that I have an advanced order for potstickers  that I ordered on that date and are supposed to be shipped March 23. I wondered if they too would be unavailable. 

HI @QVCkitty1  I checked your order and in has not cancelled. I'm confident that we'll be able to fulfill this order. There will be more potstickers made by then to fulfill the advance-orders. Kim

@Kim-QVC , thank you !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Contributor

I am on auto deliveery.  Will I be getting the next order?  Or is the whole order cancelled?

QVC Customer Care

@mwane wrote:

I am on auto delivery.  Will I be getting the next order?  Or is the whole order cancelled?

Hi @mwane I checked the Auto-Delivery orders and they are still active, one is due to ship 6/1/2020 and 8/31/2020 are the release dates for future shipments. I am very sorry that this first order did not get to you. Please email me at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com if you would like to receive this order instead of the refund, I can research with our A-D team to see if that is an option. I'm sorry I didn't ask you in my previous post. Kim

Respected Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

This seems to be happening more and more with QVC lately according to many threads I've read.

I wonder why?

It's not just QVC.

I placed an order with a company for something in December and got a shipment notification. The USPS tracking said the label was generated. Then nothing happened, not a single status update. I had to contact them and they sent out a replacement.

In February, I ordered an item from a completely different company and the same thing happened. Pre-shipment label printed, then nothing. I had to contact that company and they also sent out a replacement.

Also in Februrary, I got a shipment of 4 large printer cartridge boxes all taped together. I don't even own a printer. The box had two labels, one addressed to someone else and likely from the company who sent the printer cartridges. The other side had a label addressed to me and a tracking number that was assigned to a Josie Maran TSV I'd ordered. Both sides had a hand-written note that said "Two labels!!!" and someone had crossed out the label with the other address and left the label from my Josie TSV exposed. They had a 50-50 chance and instead of calling the senders to see which was correct, either UPS or the USPS just decided the box was for me. QVC sent a replacement, but had the TSV been sold out, I would have been out of luck. I dropped the printer cartridges off at the post office and told them they could figure it out.

Honored Contributor

The moderator is so helpful. I guess it's good you said something out here and got assistance. Were these the TSV potstickers? I almost ordered them.

Contributor

@Kim-QVC wrote:

@mwane wrote:

I am on auto delivery.  Will I be getting the next order?  Or is the whole order cancelled?

Hi @mwane I checked the Auto-Delivery orders and they are still active, one is due to ship 6/1/2020 and 8/31/2020 are the release dates for future shipments. I am very sorry that this first order did not get to you. Please email me at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com if you would like to receive this order instead of the refund, I can research with our A-D team to see if that is an option. I'm sorry I didn't ask you in my previous post. Kim

Refund the 1st order and release dates for June 1 and August 31 please.  Thank you!

QVC Customer Care

@mwane wrote:

@Kim-QVC wrote:

@mwane wrote:

Refund the 1st order and release dates for June 1 and August 31 please.  Thank you!

Hi @mwane 

Your 1st order has been refunded and the release dates of 6/1 and 8/31 will remain the same. 

Have a great weekend!

Barb

Customer Care

Contributor

@Barbara-QVC wrote:

@mwane wrote:

@Kim-QVC wrote:

@mwane wrote:

Hi @mwane 

Your 1st order has been refunded and the release dates of 6/1 and 8/31 will remain the same. 

Have a great weekend!

Barb

Customer Care

Thank you!

Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

The moderator is so helpful. I guess it's good you said something out here and got assistance. Were these the TSV potstickers? I almost ordered them.

Yes, these were the TSV potstickers.