Contributor

Where is my order for potsickers?

Ordered potstickers on 2/19/20, says shipped 2/26/20.  Now it's 3/06/20.  This is a perishable item, M67563.  

QVC Customer Care

Re: Where is my order for potsickers?

@mwane wrote:

Ordered potstickers on 2/19/20, says shipped 2/26/20.  Now it's 3/06/20.  This is a perishable item, M67563.  

Good morning @mwane thank you for posting here in our Customer Care forum. I apologize that this order was not recevied. Unfortunately, it is no longer available, I issued a full refund for this order and I apologize that we did not get it to you successfully. Kim

Honored Contributor

Bummer. Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

@Kim-QVC , does this go for all potstickers ordered on this date, even the advanced orders ?

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Try them from Trader Joe's , delish and priced very reasonably. 

QVC Customer Care

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@Kim-QVC , does this go for all potstickers ordered on this date, even the advanced orders ?

Sorry @QVCkitty1 , I do not understand your question. I only looked at OP's order. Kim

Honored Contributor

@Kim-QVC wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

Sorry @QVCkitty1 , I do not understand your question. I only looked at OP's order. Kim

@Kim-QVC , I'm sorry, I meant that I have an advanced order for potstickers  that I ordered on that date and are supposed to be shipped March 23. I wondered if they too would be unavailable. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@mwane   I'm sorry you didn't get your potstickers.  I ordered them from QVC a few times and then discovered the ones at Trader Joe's.  They are just as good, if not better, and much less expensive.

If you have a Trader Joe's near you, you may want to try them.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

This seems to be happening more and more with QVC lately according to many threads I've read.

I wonder why?

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
QVC Customer Care

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@Kim-QVC wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@Kim-QVC , I'm sorry, I meant that I have an advanced order for potstickers  that I ordered on that date and are supposed to be shipped March 23. I wondered if they too would be unavailable. 

HI @QVCkitty1  I checked your order and in has not cancelled. I'm confident that we'll be able to fulfill this order. There will be more potstickers made by then to fulfill the advance-orders. Kim