Respected Contributor

Where is my order....I want to scream.

My order went out on 5/27 and left North Carolina  and went by me to south Florida and back up again.  By the time I get it it will be 11 days.  I planned to go out of town and don’t want makeup sitting in 99 degree heat for days... I have got to quit this shopping on Q.   Not worth the aggravation with slow shipping and screw ups.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Where is my order....I want to scream.

My Dooney should have here yesterday - just received cuz UPS handed it off to US mail.

Asked postman why.....he said ...don't know they made some kind of a deal and Fed X does the same.

Honored Contributor

@chiclet wrote:

My order went out on 5/27 and left North Carolina  and went by me to south Florida and back up again.  By the time I get it it will be 11 days.  I planned to go out of town and don’t want makeup sitting in 99 degree heat for days... I have got to quit this shopping on Q.   Not worth the aggravation with slow shipping and screw ups.

@chiclet    Yes it is time for you  to quit ordering from QVC.  You can do so much better shopping elsewhere... actually ANYWHERE ELSE would be a huge improvement.

Respected Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

My Dooney should have here yesterday - just received cuz UPS handed it off to US mail.

Asked postman why.....he said ...don't know they made some kind of a deal and Fed X does the same.

It is called UPS Mail Inovations.  It is one of the reasons in my opinion that shipping is taking so long. 

I had an item ship from Florence SC, to Morrow GA, to Urbancrest OH, to Cincinnati, and back across the Ohio River to my local PO.  The UPS truck drove I assume on I-75 N and was within 18 miles of my local PO but it went 150 miles north of here to Urbancrest OH to be handed off to the USPS, then back to the Cincinnati PO and finally back across the river to the local PO.  I'm not the smartest person in the world but this makes absolutely NO sense to me whatsoever.  This whole process took two weeks.  I keep getting emails telling me they are updating to make things ship faster.  I can't wait because patience is not my virtue. 

Esteemed Contributor

@KentuckyWoman wrote:

@fthunt wrote:

It is called UPS Mail Inovations.  It is one of the reasons in my opinion that shipping is taking so long. 

I had an item ship from Florence SC, to Morrow GA, to Urbancrest OH, to Cincinnati, and back across the Ohio River to my local PO.  The UPS truck drove I assume on I-75 N and was within 18 miles of my local PO but it went 150 miles north of here to Urbancrest OH to be handed off to the USPS, then back to the Cincinnati PO and finally back across the river to the local PO.  I'm not the smartest person in the world but this makes absolutely NO sense to me whatsoever.  This whole process took two weeks.  I keep getting emails telling me they are updating to make things ship faster.  I can't wait because patience is not my virtue. 

QVC may be making changes to get orders out faster from their warehouse.  But I wonder if they are making changes to the shipping carriers used.  If not, then nothing would have changed for you, other than it leaving QVC faster.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

@Puppy Lips.  There are only a limited number of shippers, namely UPS, USPS, and FedEx.  Who else would you suggest?  I've only received a few orders shipped by FedEx and half of those were lost or delivered to the wrong address.  Heaven help us if they gave them much business.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Puppy Lips.  There are only a limited number of shippers, namely UPS, USPS, and FedEx.  Who else would you suggest?  I've only received a few orders shipped by FedEx and half of those were lost or delivered to the wrong address.  Heaven help us if they gave them much business.

I don't have any suggestions.  I was merely pointing out to the poster that her issues were more with the shipper(s) than QVC, because her package went all over the place.  But I do think if QVC shipped strictly UPS, then packages would be delivered much sooner.  Didn't they used to do that?  It would be more expensive though.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Respected Contributor

My orders are generally in process for 4-5 days but you cannot cancel.....

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I can feel the O/P anger as that was the  main reason I stopped ordering items altogether was because of the "pony express" delivery problems. The long waiting period and the shipping and handling fees, at least they are working on a solution to the issues they have at the Q. I hope they solve the issues so people could get the packages they order in a timely manner.

Trusted Contributor

@chiclet wrote:

@chiclet  Don’t feel too bad, I have 3 orders in processing for 10 days. Who knows when I’ll get them! I hope they hold someone accountable at the top for turning a great company into a dysfunctional mess.