Trusted Contributor

Re: Where is my order....I want to scream.

@Puppy Lips wrote:

@KentuckyWoman wrote:

@fthunt wrote:

My Dooney should have here yesterday - just received cuz UPS handed it off to US mail.

Asked postman why.....he said ...don't know they made some kind of a deal and Fed X does the same.

It is called UPS Mail Inovations.  It is one of the reasons in my opinion that shipping is taking so long. 

I had an item ship from Florence SC, to Morrow GA, to Urbancrest OH, to Cincinnati, and back across the Ohio River to my local PO.  The UPS truck drove I assume on I-75 N and was within 18 miles of my local PO but it went 150 miles north of here to Urbancrest OH to be handed off to the USPS, then back to the Cincinnati PO and finally back across the river to the local PO.  I'm not the smartest person in the world but this makes absolutely NO sense to me whatsoever.  This whole process took two weeks.  I keep getting emails telling me they are updating to make things ship faster.  I can't wait because patience is not my virtue. 

QVC may be making changes to get orders out faster from their warehouse.  But I wonder if they are making changes to the shipping carriers used.  If not, then nothing would have changed for you, other than it leaving QVC faster.

@Puppy Lips  We’ve heard these same excuses for over a year already. So many people are acting like these delays just started. It’s too little too late!
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Where is my order....I want to scream.

QVC there is no excuse for the delays in shipping. And also when we speak to CS we get the runaround from them not that it's there fault they only work for you. As I said before I have no desire to order anything from you.  I got the runaround well no more and I think others are thinking this as well.... in other words.. CLEAN UP YOUR ACT!Woman Mad