Trusted Contributor

Junior's 5 lb. Lemon Coconut Layer Cake....

Not that I really need it myself, calories speaking (lol), but we are having 25 people for Easter dinner tomorrow, and it isn't here.

Had EDD*:04/13/2017, Status now is SHIPPED: 04/14/2017
UPS Express (Blue), but there is no tracking info.

Can someone please let me know?

Happy Easter!

QVC Customer Care

@MarkeieMark wrote:

Junior's 5 lb. Lemon Coconut Layer Cake....

Not that I really need it myself, calories speaking (lol), but we are having 25 people for Easter dinner tomorrow, and it isn't here.

Had EDD*:04/13/2017, Status now is SHIPPED: 04/14/2017
UPS Express (Blue), but there is no tracking info.

Can someone please let me know?

Happy Easter!

@MarkeieMark  Unfortunately, I'm showing it just shipped on 4/13/17 from the east coast and the tracking will not update until it reaches its first destination and will then be scanned in the system.  At that time you will be able to track it.  I hope this helps.  

Melvin, Customer Care 

Trusted Contributor

Ok thanks Melvin!

Honored Contributor

Re: Where is my cake?

[ Edited ]

@MarkeieMark  I have had that cake - twice - and I think it's really good.   Maybe it'll be better if it doesn't show up in time for Easter.  Then you can have more for yourself and not share with guests!  Smiley Happy  Seriously though, it is good!

But be warned - it takes a long time to defrost!

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee thanks for that info!  This is the first time ordering the cake, and the ham.  I was going to get the plain croissants too, but after reading some of the reviews I saw some at Walmart and picked them up there. lol  Have you tried the ham, or croissants?  And you're so right, it may be all the better, and none the wiser ).  Have a Happy Easter!

Honored Contributor

@MarkeieMark wrote:

@Pearlee thanks for that info!  This is the first time ordering the cake, and the ham.  I was going to get the plain croissants too, but after reading some of the reviews I saw some at Walmart and picked them up there. lol  Have you tried the ham, or croissants?  And you're so right, it may be all the better, and none the wiser ).  Have a Happy Easter!

@MarkeieMark  No, I haven't tried the ham nor do I celebrate Easter (Passover for me.  Smiley Happy  )   And I wouldn't buy overpriced croissants from QVC either since our supermarket bakeries make fine ones.

I do hope you get an alternate dessert for today because, as I say, even if the cake should show up it would take hours to defrost.   There's a blog on this board about marshmallow bunny ears cupcakes that look really good, thanks to Angel from Quacker Factory.  Quick and easy.    I hope all goes well for you today with your guests. 

Trusted Contributor

Well I never did wind up getting the cake.  That's a first, ordering something, paying for it, and not getting it.

@Pearlee Guess I'll have to take your word for it on how good it is, and Happy Passover. Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MarkeieMark wrote:

Well I never did wind up getting the cake.  That's a first, ordering something, paying for it, and not getting it.

@MarkeieMark - That's not good.  I don't think I'd want it, if it shipped on the 13th but still hasn't gotten to you.  Who knows where it's been sitting all this time or under what conditions.  What you posted showed UPS Blue so that should've meant express delivery (for food items).

I ordered the Sweet Sam's pound cakes and they said they'd be here in time for Easter and they were.  I'm sorry you didn't get your cake; I'd definitely call CS about it.  Woman Sad

I almost ordered that cake, but decided I couldn't justify the price just for my DH and me.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MarkeieMark   Awwwww....I'm really sorry about that.   What did you end up serving for dessert then?  QVC should not only refund all your money but also give you a credit into your account as a "gift card" for your inconvenience!

Respected Contributor

Etsy has a variety of baked goods. All kinds of cookies, cakes, and breads made from scratch. 

I recently ordered homemade biscuits that arrived four days after I placed the order.

If you google "Etsy baked goods" you can go directly to that section.