Honored Contributor

I ordered a pair of Earth sandals on March 28 and they have not shipped out yet.  That is totally ridiculous.  I am at the point of not wanting to purchase shoes from the Q.  I do business with other large companies and they mail out in 2 days.  What is the problem?  The Q should have hired more people in shipping instead of adding in 2 new channels and hiring all the new hosts.  Something is not right at the top!

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

I received my TSV order today that was placed about 10 days ago.  S/H prices go up and serviice goes down.

Trusted Contributor

Shipping has really gotten very frustrating lately. It seems to take quite some time for an order to be shipped....but it’s even a lot longer for returns and exchanges.

Case in point....I mailed out some Earth shoes to be exchanged on March 28. As of this morning, the tracking number shows no activity except that they were picked up by the postal person. I went to the PO and asked the reason....and they told me that packages returned to QVC remain at the PO for weeks at a time because they are picked up by a third party and they don’t pick them up until there is a sufficient amount to make it worth while...What!!?? She said yes...it can take several or more weeks for them to be picked up. That’s just something I do not understand....I probably won’t see my shoes exchanged and sent to me anytime soon.☹️☹️☹️

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 

It appears some of the warehouses are undergoing changes causing shipping delays.  

Esteemed Contributor

There seem to be many problems going on with apparel orders lately, and my guess is that part of that is QVC's fault for the way it is running its vendor-centric supply chain, but a larger part is likely due to issues with some of those individual vendors and their shipping practices that are beyond the Q's control. Certainly, it takes take time to verify an order and then label it and get it on its way to the customer—especially when you're a third party that did not handle the initial sale—but it does not appear that there is any followup or quality control occurring in the order fulfillment process to ensure that the estimated delivery dates communicated to customers are realistic.

All the talk of "problems with the warehouse" seems like a default customer service response to tense conversations rather than the truth, especially when the specific warehouse with the problems shifts from CA to PA to who-knows-where depending on which representative you ask. I surmise that problems are happening in multiple warehouses managed by the Q and its vendors as they try to keep up with ever-increasing numbers of orders. The simple fact is that they all need to do a much better job if they want to retain their customer base. As just one example of the consequences, it is not unusual for shipping delay posts to appear in the forums, but the onslaught of them lately and the length of delays being reported should be very concerning for QVC and its vendors.

Honored Contributor

I've placed 5 orders this week and all but one shipped the day after I placed the order.  They were all clothing but not shoes.  One shipped (Laurie Felt jeans) from the Ontario, Ca. warehouse.  Maybe theyve reorganized the clothes but are working on shoes.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
QVC Customer Care

@Katcat1 wrote:

I ordered a pair of Earth sandals on March 28 and they have not shipped out yet.  That is totally ridiculous.  I am at the point of not wanting to purchase shoes from the Q.  I do business with other large companies and they mail out in 2 days.  What is the problem?  The Q should have hired more people in shipping instead of adding in 2 new channels and hiring all the new hosts.  Something is not right at the top!

@Katcat1   I'm really sorry.  I submitted a request to have the order researched and shipped.  

Valued Contributor

I could sell you a bridge!!!! The shipping and processing issue did not just occur, this has been ongoing since the beginning of February, I can understand a cliche, but a conglomerate like this is obviously managered poorly, in my opinion.  No explanation from corporate after many have posted an explanation. Back to the mall, and happily, get my stuff the same day, no shipping chargers, they take returns, and much less hassle.

Contributor

I want to vent here to. I ordered a jacket on the 22 February, it shipped on 28 February, I was told that the date is estimated and it’s not unusual for an order to take 15 days until you relieve you item. So it’s sitting in town somewhere between ups and usps. I was told this is the norm now. I’m done with QVC. A lot of the brands (WWC) are using cheaper fabrics, enough is enough.

Esteemed Contributor

I finally called yesterday since it was taking so long and found out the order site is not being updated promptly.  Once I had the tracing number I could see that apparently it had shipped the day before.