Valued Contributor

Last week I emailed cs about a Barbara King lantern that was missing the light and remote and asking when my robertas tomato plants would ship.  There was no reply.  I emailed again two days ago...no reply.  I am sorry I even place orders because there seems to always be a problem and more of a problem to correct the problem.

Respected Contributor

Re: Where is customer service?

With the Virus most businesses are lean on help right now.  People are taking care of kids and parents and themselves.  Patience is a virtue.

Honored Contributor

@Gabidog    You can contact the mods at   qvcsocialteam@qvc.com  for help.  Include item numbers.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
QVC Customer Care

I am so sorry @Gabidog as a result of the COVID-19 situation, we’re experiencing longer-than-usual wait times to speak with a team member or receive an email from them. Please send your Q Account number and order number to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and we will do our best to help. 

Valued Contributor

Two weeks ago I contacted social team about a rastelli order that never shipped...they were zero help so I am not looking to repeat that experience.

Honored Contributor

@Gabidog wrote:

Two weeks ago I contacted social team about a rastelli order that never shipped...they were zero help so I am not looking to repeat that experience.

@Gabidog   I must say, yours is the first comment of that type I've ever heard about our moderators.

Just a guess but I'm betting Rastelli is like all beef sellers right now.  So many plants have close due to the virus, they can't get their meat processed.  It's been all over the news.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

My order was placed prior to meat shortage news and I received my order...did not receive order that was a bill to ship to gift!  And all I asked for was a ship date. QVC could not give a date.  QVC should not be selling items they cannot ship and at least give a customer some idea as to when an order can ship.  Lousy customer service.

New Contributor

Been trying for almost a week to cancel 2 items...my husband lost his job and I can't afford the items or to pay return postage...I get hung up on the phone...no live chat...email was sent back with a failure message and messenger I got some one who cut me off...so what do I do...the items aren't due to be delivered till may 12th yet I m not being permitted to cancel online...so will you have patience when I can't pay my bill...please advise....I m so done