How in the world does a customer communicate with QVC when all the automated line says that there is no speaking to a live person, and the email is blocked, along with the live chat? There is absolutely no way for business to be done. Although, they are still taking orders via the automated service. Please advise QVC!!!

Trusted Contributor

Have patience dear, it is not only QVC, the whole world is fasing with a pandemic. Be kind and understand this threat of disease. which is in around the globe. 

QVC has nothing to do with that, shipping is indeed slow to all of us.

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Esteemed Contributor

I’ve been waiting a long time to speak to a rep.  A product that I previously had committed to every few months arrived.  My fault, I know, I forgot to cancel.  However, it obviously was shipped directly from the vendor, with absolutely no paperwork from QVC.  I need to speak to a rep so I know how to proceed.  I don’t want to send back with a note and then receive a bill for it

Contributor

It took me 3 days of calling before I was able to talk to a human being!  

QVC Customer Care

@Matt61 

I am sorry that you have been unable to get through to our customer services department. Please send an email to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and we will be happy to assist you.

Beth QVC

QVC Customer Care

@PamfromCT 

I would be happy to assist you. What is the item and are we talking about an auto delivery?

Beth QVC

Esteemed Contributor

Pam, remember last November when all of my meat dinners came thawed? A lot of food processing was heavy with orders. 

The products inside of heavy duty wrapping inside Styrofoam had a lot of condensation. Soaked.

I posted to CS and through a moderator 'brought that to a supervisor', and each product, from that time, (4) boxes were sent out frozen, immediately.

I had to CALL several times and give tracking numbers, my account, along with the exact time I ordered. 

Will talk to you on the other. Someone was totally uninformed, totally non gracelessly - clueless, recently. 

@PamfromCT 

New Contributor

I have also been trying to get through and speak to someone,  If they can not provide customer service they should not be taking orders.  I have had a problem with a return and have called several times. 

Honored Contributor

@auntteetee A mod posted in a post on this thread the direct email to the Social Team and to send them an email.

This method seems to get results in a timely manner.

Esteemed Contributor

@Love my grandkids  Smiley Happy

That is exactly how ' I ' gotten through last November.