Super Contributor

What happened to QVC  not giving you an envelope to mail your bill in.. ?? Have things gotten so bad there you have to cut back and not send a envelope with the bill.

Esteemed Contributor

@Chatyone 2, QVC has nothing to do with sending out Credit Card Statements. Synchrony Bank does. It¨s strange that an envelope wasn¨t included. Maybe they are hoping that everyone would register to pay on line, but a lot of people would prefer not to,

Respected Contributor

My statement came with an envelope. Is this the first time you haven't received an envelope ? Or is this just for the March 2019, statement ?

Super Contributor

This is the second time

Honored Contributor

I don't have a Q card nor any Synchrony card, but most of the companies I deal with send an envelope with their bills UNTIL I pay them several times online.   Then they just include a notice that if I want to return to using the mail, I can just ask for the envelope.

Makes sense to me -  economically and for the environment.  Hate to think how many unnecessary envelopes get tossed into recycle or even worse into the garbage.

Valued Contributor

it's too bad that the bank won't figure out a way to send envelopes to the people that pay by check and not to the people that have paid electronically for the last year. i use the envelopes for scrap paper.