Super Contributor

Where are the Packing labels

I just received thrree packages with Christmas gifts.. NFL items and not one had a packing slip or return slip in them .. I just had to write yesterday about another item I needed to return and no packing slips or return slip.. we pay enough for the shipping we should get the paper work too Not happy

Respected Contributor

Re: Where are the Packing labels

I've found more and more retailers are omitting paper invoices with their packages. To me it makes sense from an environmental and economic standpoint since there is such a minute number of customer with need for them. If ordered from anywhere online, I've found the information is available online.

That said, about half of my QVC packages have invoices. It depends on the vendor.

Valued Contributor

@Chatyone 2  Same for me! 😠

Trusted Contributor

I think you make a good point.  I am paying for shipping and handling, I should receive a packing slip and a return label.  

If they don't include one in my package and I want to return it, I used a label from a previous purchase. I put a note in the box that this is order #xyz and I was not sent an invoice.  

Respected Contributor

A week or so ago my Shark wand vac wouldn't work.  Turned out the filter just needed cleaned .  But anyway I did not have a receipt for it.  I found my order online and printed it just in the event I needed it for the warranty.  This is another reason we need packing slips.  I order from a lot of places and I always get a packing slip from everyone but QVC.

Valued Contributor

Another vote here for invoices with our orders. Saving money doesn't compute. Don't stores still give you a slip? I just waited at least ten days to get one for a damaged item. I was sent a replacement but never got it. Another problem. CS took care of that. Thank you for your help, but still want an invoice.

Honored Contributor

@FranandZoe wrote:

A week or so ago my Shark wand vac wouldn't work.  Turned out the filter just needed cleaned .  But anyway I did not have a receipt for it.  I found my order online and printed it just in the event I needed it for the warranty.  This is another reason we need packing slips.  I order from a lot of places and I always get a packing slip from everyone but QVC.

Gosh, I NEVER get a packing slip/invoice from

Walmart

Target

Amazon

Bedbathbeyond

and just about EVERY other place I shop.

QVC is about the ONLY place I still get invoices with most orders.

I didn't like it at first, but why do I need a mound of paperwork?

If I need to return, I can print online or ask CS to email/snail mail it to me.

Respected Contributor

B&M stores often ask if you want a receipt, or if you want an email receipt. I don't need something I just have to shred later.

Trusted Contributor

It is not unheard of for retailers to NOT include packing slips.  There are other retailers I have shopped at for the past 10 years (not the A company) which never include the slips.  I have always been able to go online and process a return with no issues.

Its also important to note that not all items QVC sells come from a QVC warehouse.  Those items are less likely to have a packing slip.

Super Contributor

1. Usually you could write to the qvc social team I was told yesterday they no longer do it So today I called customer service and the woman was very helpful but I asked her why no paperwork especially when you are buying for Christmas gifts  .nothing . she said they are cutting down on paper with the money we spend on shipping and handling they could include a shipping label and return form as we are charged for he return shipping and handling anyway.. making me think no more presents from QVC