Super Contributor

Re: Where are the Packing labels

Unfortunately I do not have a printer I am 75 yrs old and I would like the packing slip and label I was buying gifts for family members who do not live close to me if they want to return my gift for sizing or credit what are they supposed to do .. we pay for shipping and handling both ways they could send a return label.. If I buy something from Amazon they are the best I go to my order and mark what i want to return they say to click for a return slip you can print or there is a scan box I can take a picture of it and take it to my local ups drop it off done I just did one today and I got an email this afternoon that it is credited and its always been that way Qvc should learn from them. credit the day its scanned at Ups or at Kohls or a ups pickup  you dont even have to return in a box .. Amazon is bigger than QVC and yet they can do a return and credit in one day 

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered pants and they came in at different times.  The first one had some paperwork, the second one arrived a few days later with nothing.  Not even a return address on the address label.  

I think they should put paperwork in every order.  

Regular Contributor

Sometimes I get the slips in the package and sometimes not.  But I've also received QVC packages where the packing slip is on the outside under the shipping label.  For those, you have to tear off the top label to get the packing slip.  Make sure to check that if there's no slip in the package.