Super Contributor

Where R The 6 Value Pays On Perricone TSV???

This is ridiculous whats been going on the last few days here..Cant access our account and order now this??..So i wait to get the tsv because earlier there was NO value pays now there are only 3 instead of 6..When will this be fixed?

QVC Customer Care

Re: Where R The 6 Value Pays On Perricone TSV???

@Sparky3333  I'm so sorry for any inconvenience.  We really appreciate your patience.  We like to believe that no issue is too large for the Social Team to handle.  Smiley Happy  With that being said, we can apply the easy pay for you if needed.  Just send an email to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com.  When you place the order, put it on a check/money order and we will switch it over to your credit card of choice.   

Melvin, Customer Care

Super Contributor

Thank you so much Melvin for quick reply!.....I just deleted item from cart and re added it and now the 6 value pay are showing........Thank you again!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just a few minutes ago ordered the TSV -  even though I already have all 3 products -  and did it the old-fashioned (almost) way.  I picked up my smartphone, hit the QVC stored number and spoke to a live human being. Got through on the first ring.

ETA -  6 value pays

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@millieshopsDid you know if you place order online and go threw retailmenot you can get 15$ back for spending 100 or 35 back for spending 200 or more here on qvc?.....Thats why i wanted to order online.

Honored Contributor

@Sparky3333Thanks.  I forget about the rebate sites -  and I have begun to do what few new orders I make online, so I should use one.

Trusted Contributor

The six easy pays went to the same place my 6 easy pays went on my Barbara Bixby bracelet that has already been shipped. Instead of honoring the Easy Pay on pricier items, the Q puts $50 items on 5 easy pays for you! Ain't that special? <<insert Dana Carvey here>>>

dee