Contributor

I spoke with Customer Service October 14, 2022 to get a refund. They took all the information and told me I would be issued a refund within five days.

I called Customer Service again October 25, 2022 because there was no refund.

I was told it would be refunded within three days.

It is now November 2, 2022, and there has been no refund.

What is going on??? How difficult is it to credit a customer refund???

Regular Contributor

This sounds strange to me as I have reps refund me instantaneously when I have observed it not happening online on the order status. I haven't had this experience and question how I could receive a refund on the spot and in your case all this extending - I do know I have different experiences with different reps yet have been impressed with how fast the turn around is on refunds when I report an issue 

Contributor

Thank you Grace729. I'll keep checking into it until I get my refund.

Super Contributor

@AnimalMom   Check order status and view order.  On the right side it may say refund and tell you the amount refunded.  On order status It still may not show as a return, that may take time.  Not sure if you put this on easy installments but if yes, then those installments may have been removed as well.

Usually the return has to be in the possession of USPS In order to get credit for a return.  
so check your tracking number to see if USPS shows possession.  

This am I sent a msg to the below with the date of return, tracking number, sales order # and name of product.  Reason for return and how you wanted it credit back plus any other details.  Within 30 minutes they responded with a credit AND removed it from the easy payment.  All appears on the qvc site.  That was pretty fast!

Social.Team@qvc.com

QVC Customer Care

@AnimalMom I'm sorry for these issues in receiving your refund. For fast service, please email QVCEasyReturns@qvc.com 

Respected Contributor

@AnjalenaQVC wrote:

@AnimalMom I'm sorry for these issues in receiving your refund. For fast service, please email QVCEasyReturns@qvc.com 

I emailed them a few days ago - no response!