Valued Contributor

Where Are The Labor Day Sales?

[ Edited ]

Where are QVC Labor Day Sales for Fall?  I just went to another web site, and they were overloaded with sale prices and free shipping (Balir.com) for fall clothes - not just summer.   Not only that, but they sent me a $10 gift certificate I could use plus their free shipping promo codes!  I bought 2 pairs of pants and 2 tops of good quality, and barely spent what one top at QVC would cost.  I think I may have to rethink all the $50 and $60 tops QVC offers, and stick to places that have good sales for good quality items!

Honored Contributor

Re: Where Are The Labor Day Sales?

@daisy4 wrote:

Where are QVC Labor Day Sales?  I just went to another web site, and they were overloaded with sale prices and free shipping (Balir.com) for fall clothes - not just summer.   Not only that, but they sent me a $10 gift certificate I could use plus their free shipping promo codes!  I bought 2 pairs of pants and 2 tops of good quality, and barely spent what one top at QVC would cost.  I think I may have to rethink all the $50 and $60 tops QVC offers, and stick to places that have good sales for good quality items!

Sounds like you solved your own problem.  

Honored Contributor

same place all Q sales are.....not to be found

Honored Contributor

Agree about Blair.  IMO, many of their items look like D&C at a lower price.  Between Blair and Macy's I buy very few clothes here.  Even HSN has good sales and prices.  $60 for a simple SG top is crazy IMO.

And for those who'll say the $60 is worth it because it "lasts forever" I personally do not want clothes that "last forever."  I do not recall ever getting rid of an item of clothing because it wore out regardless of the price.

Honored Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

Agree about Blair.  IMO, many of their items look like D&C at a lower price.  Between Blair and Macy's I buy very few clothes here.  Even HSN has good sales and prices.  $60 for a simple SG top is crazy IMO.

And for those who'll say the $60 is worth it because it "lasts forever" I personally do not want clothes that "last forever."  I do not recall ever getting rid of an item of clothing because it wore out regardless of the price.

I don't either

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@daisy4   Oh, QVC has a promotion going on......5 EZ pays on clearance!

......You look like I need a drink.....
Super Contributor

It's not just QVC. I've noticed that sales across the board for Labor Day are blah. There were better sales for the 4th of July than now. HSN does have an extra 25% off clearance, but nothing I really need or want right now from there. Well, it's only Sunday. Maybe Monday will be better for sales...