Frequent Contributor
Accepted Solution

When will you sell the Convert-A-Chair

The Convert-A-Bench company said it should be very soon. I think it would work for me. Thanks.

Honored Contributor

Re: When will you sell the Convert-A-Chair

If this is something you really want, I'm sure you can find retailers that already sell it.   Waiting and hoping to see if QVC decides to sell something ... might never happen.

Honored Contributor

@hari    Since this board is for and is read by customers, it's unlikely anyone at QVC who could answer your question will ever see it.  I wouldn't expect a reply.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hari  @Tinkrbl44 

Sold Out on the Convertabench website. 
20241267-0840-44A0-ABF8-321F0EAFECEF.jpeg

25D6B3C3-D4D7-48CE-AE0A-FB986AACF4C9.jpeg

Honored Contributor

According to the chair company's website, they are sold out.  Maybe supply chain problems?  Doesn't bode well to be sold out this early in the season.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

According to the chair company's website, they are sold out.  Maybe supply chain problems?  Doesn't bode well to be sold out this early in the season.

Actually it could mean they are reserving stock for sale at QVC in the near future like earlier stated they would be.

Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

If this is something you really want, I'm sure you can find retailers that already sell it.   Waiting and hoping to see if QVC decides to sell something ... might never happen.

I ask for this years ago and never got an answer or if they were even made. This to me is too expensive as you can get a bench for this price. But if QVC gives a special price I pobably will buy a couple. 

Frequent Contributor

This is hari. I was told by the Conver-A-Bench company that QVC should be selling the chair this week.  So I was hoping someone from QVC would answer.

Honored Contributor

The Convert-a-Bench had a QVC TSV price of $169

The Convert-a-Chair on it's own website has a price of $179 (prices are approximate).

I would wait for QVC also.  QVC may be working on a price that doesn't have too much sticker shock to sell the chair versus that whole bench.

Frequent Contributor

Glad you understood me and helped.