Respected Contributor

Re: When will QVC do something about USPS?

I have problems. Amazon drops packages at a building 3 blocks away in an unsecured area every time on every order.  USPS  an UPS never ever make any delivery attempts ever!  When my office does get a delivery they missplace it an dclaim it was never delivered,

Solution:  I pick up my packages directly at UPS  or fedex  locations. If a compay places restrictions so i can not do that then I will never shop with them again. Lucly for me I can pick up QVC  ites direct at UPS  customer center 3 miles from me

Respected Contributor

@kcladyz wrote:

I have problems. Amazon drops packages at a building 3 blocks away in an unsecured area every time on every order.  USPS  an UPS never ever make any delivery attempts ever!  When my office does get a delivery they missplace it an dclaim it was never delivered,

Solution:  I pick up my packages directly at UPS  or fedex  locations. If a compay places restrictions so i can not do that then I will never shop with them again. Lucly for me I can pick up QVC  ites direct at UPS  customer center 3 miles from me

That answers my question in the other thread. That must be a nightmare.   I've had good and bad with both services.  I get my neighbors all the time.   Our house numbers are the same and our husband's names are Don and Dan, both Irish last names.   Luckily we only live about a half a block away.   She calls them and chews them out every time as well.

Our UPS doesn't open until 4:30 and it's and 20 minutes away.  So that would not work well for me.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Respected Contributor

@kcladyz wrote:

@kcladyzI've had to go to UPS store pick up too since I have had so many problems with them.  However, on at least 2 occasions now they have claimed the store was not accepting deliveries, when that obviously wasn't true.  Then when I called about my package they promised to deliver it to my house but it never came.  I end up having to drive nearly an hour away for pickup!  I live on the border of my state.  There is a good-sized city only a few miles away in the next state, but my UPS center is far away in my home state!  

I thought I had found the answer with the store pick up but that seems to be becoming unreliable too!

Contributor

It really depends upon your mail carrier and how careless he or she is in delivering said package. This should NOT be blamed on QVC. Yes, QVC has cut corners in order to save lots of money while maintaining their bottom line. The quality of SOME of their products have really taken a nose-dive. I used to purchase from QVC on a very regular basis. Now, if I order anything from QVC, it is maybe twice a year, if at all. I recommend/suggest going to your local USPS and filing a complaint with them (you can also file a complaint on line). A broken mailbox or gardens that are trashed by the USPS employee is the USPS' issue (problem). This is not QVC's issue. You can always request to have packages shipped to your office building if shipping to your residence has been a challenge. That is, if your packages are being stolen from your front door, perhaps it is time to have them shipped to a place that is safer. Again, packages that disappear or are stolen by someone is not QVC's issue. There is always a solution to these issues, so find them and apply them. Thank you. Have a wonderful, fun and relaxing weekend!