Super Contributor

When is the next Easy Pay on will it be today Please let it be today on Everything!

Honored Contributor

Re: When is the next Easy Pay on will it be today Please let it be today on Everything!

I received an email this morning saying all Jewelry is on 4+ E-Z Pays.

Super Contributor

Re: When is the next Easy Pay on will it be today Please let it be today on Everything!

Thank you but I had my ey on my wishn list is not jewlery but earlier this a.m I purchased ti anywy w/o easy pay I got the color I was waiting for to back i stock for a Handbag.

Thank you have a great weekend.

Contributor

QVC has changed and not for the better.!!!  I dont shop as often because they dont have easy pay as often. I have a buget and in order to buy some things I really need easy pay. Also many items are priced high,its ok if people have the ablitity to pay that,but unfortunetly I cant. I get so tired of seeing the same things over and over. Theres a couple hosts that I dont care for. Sorry QVC but you are going down hill.  !!!

Honored Contributor

Easy-Pay is available often IMO.  It's not advertised in advance, but if you check the website daily, you'll probably be able to find an Easy-Pay day (or 1/2 a day).