Esteemed Contributor

still having all the same problems I posted about before.  Now something new.... Ordered a jump suit by Renee, previously ordered a L had to have it altered  my aunt is a seamstress so I had it done quickly.  It needed shortening, shoulders taken up and waist taken in.  So I decided the M should be just right, ordered in they other color and when I checked shipping status is when I noticed it was sent in a 3x !!!!  This has never happened before and I have been a customer for 26 yrs!!!    I called and was told I could order the M but would be charged I was livid!   You are sending me the wrong size and now I still have to pay for the M I had ordered,  it was your error not mine ?!   The CS rep didn't want to hear it and told me she would get a supervisor , no e were avaliable after being on hold for 10 mins.  So she said she would have one call me back within 4 hrs.  Still waiting ....that was 4pm yesterday.   All she had to do is look at all previous Orders of mine to see I have never ordered a 3x.

Also received a Sudan Graver shirt that reaked of perfume,  washed it still stinks... Has to be a return,  which is unacceptable...sending back, but shouldn't have happened I. The first place.

too many changes going on @ the Q and none are making it easy , why always changing g things?  

And nd always being kicked off the diet and having to sign in again and again!!!

QVC Customer Care

Re: Whatever to the old qvc?

@Kitty Galore

Please accept my apologies for the customer service experience you have received; please send me an email to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and I would be happy to assist you with this.....

Beth QVC

Esteemed Contributor

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@Kitty Galore

Please accept my apologies for the customer service experience you have received; please send me an email to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and I would be happy to assist you with this.....

Beth QVC

Thank you Beth I will do that .

Esteemed Contributor

Problem is resolved maybe not exactly as I would have wanted , but resolved.  I do feel qvc has to start checking returns and sending them out as new .