Super Contributor

Whatever Complaints We Ever Might Have About Q, Let Us Be Thankful They Aren't Evile!

Yah, I was referring to E-not-so-Di-Vine!

Just tried to place an order for 2 great items and relied on their on-air commitment and homepage for Free Shipping  on all Home product orders on their card in excess over USD100.00.

Lo and behold, their frequently dubious website thought I should pay about USD14.00 shipping (plus tax on that as well) nonetheless.

I could tell by the nervous voice of the poor CSR I reached by phone that I was not the first caller she had heard from about yet another sleazy move by Evile, nor the first custy to reject her 'offer' that the products could be delivered for about USD4.00 in shipping cost despite the Free Shipping offer on-air and on their homepage,

USD4.00 plus even the nominal tax on that are not a deterrent to purchase good products at good price.

One USD red cent is a deterent to engage or reward a slimy seller no matter the product.

Sad that I have to repeat my same lament:  It is a shame when a bad network happens to good products ...

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Whatever Complaints We Ever Might Have About Q, Let Us Be Thankful They Aren't Evile!

Then take your money and shop elsewhere.

Respected Contributor

Re: Whatever Complaints We Ever Might Have About Q, Let Us Be Thankful They Aren't Evile!

Who is forcing ypu to shop there?