Respected Contributor

Aside from this new 'name change" which none of us has asked for, now every time I go into "recently aired items" it now shows different time zones.  I keep getting PT or CT and I keep changing it to ET.  I don't mind doing this but once I change it, it should stay changed.  Every time I go into it I have to play around for 5 minutes to get it back to my time zone.  It seems that every time Q starts playing around with changes on the net, it just gets worse. "If it is not broken, don't fix it!?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: What the heck is Going On?

@lovesallanimals  Same thing is happening to me......very frustrating!  It won't stay changed to the time zone you set.

Super Contributor

Another gripe. . .Order Status box to check to not show cancelled orders NEVER stays selected.   So irratating!!!!!

Respected Contributor

@SunnysMom wrote:

Another gripe. . .Order Status box to check to not show cancelled orders NEVER stays selected.   So irratating!!!!!

SunnysMom - Yes, ITA.  This drives me nuts.  Also, when you go back a page it sends you back to the first page so if you are on i.e., page 5 and want to go back one, it reverts back to the first page and yes, again, you have to hit the cancelled items box.

This website has been a mess for several years, it is the worst website I have ever dealt with.  Cannot understand who they hire over there but it is horrible.

Honored Contributor

@lovesallanimals    I don't think it's a question of poor quality technicians.  Actually they're probably geniuses to keep an antiquated, outdated system going.  Apparently QVC is not willing to put the money into a satisfactory computer.  It has never, ever been user friendly as far back as I can remember, over 30 years. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@lovesallanimals Same thing happened to me with the time zone, but I would say it is broke and needs fixing.

Highlighted
Contributor

Agreed! I thought it was just me. Q needs to use their website once in a while and see how clumsy it is to navigate. So many things I would love to tell them about how to improve it. I can't believe that the webmasters there can not figure this out. If they would give me 30 min of their time I could show them so many kinks in this site.