Respected Contributor

What's wrong with this picture?

I received these shirts on Friday.  They are both size XS. One is nearly two inches around larger than the other.  Very poor quality control.  I don't even know which one to keep and which to send back.... the lilac one fits, but will it shrink?  You will be getting a return, but I want to be sure that I'm not charged for shipping.

IMG_2723.jpeg

IMG_2724.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

Re: What's wrong with this picture?

I have never ordered 2 of the same item and received 2 that are the same size and sometimes different fabrics.

If everybody just gets one, they would never know!

QVC Customer Care

@ItsME wrote:

I received these shirts on Friday.  They are both size XS. One is nearly two inches around larger than the other.  Very poor quality control.  I don't even know which one to keep and which to send back.... the lilac one fits, but will it shrink?  You will be getting a return, but I want to be sure that I'm not charged for shipping.

IMG_2723.jpeg

IMG_2724.jpeg

Hi @ItsME

I am sorry that the 2 shirts appear to be different sizes.  I will definitely put a note on your order so you do not need to worry about having to pay return shipping charges since the incorrect sizing is our error.  

Barb

Customer Care

Respected Contributor

Thank you.

Super Contributor

@ItsMEwrote:

IMG_2723.jpeg

IMG_2724.jpeg

@ItsME -- Just thought I'd mention, in case you are not aware, that QVC accepts clothing returns that have been laundered.   Go ahead and wash your lilac shirt to check for shrinkage.  I always try to wash and wear all my new QVC clothes within the 30-day return period just in case of shrinkage, pilling, etc.

Frequent Contributor

Lol. Maybe on shirt was a return that was laundered and shrunk.
Sry, I had to. O.o
Respected Contributor

@DeniseColo  Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.  I've been out of town.  Just sat down at the computer for the first time in days. And, yes, I did what you suggested.... the shirt came out of the laundry just before I checked in here.  I haven't even tried it on again, yet.  The results will determine if I return one or two shirts.

Respected Contributor

@Dcole3 LOL.  That will happen to the NEXT buyer if it shrank in my wash!  (It shouldn't... I wash everything in cold water.)

Honored Contributor

That happened to me with two denim & co denim shirts with stars on them.  I bought a denim blue and a red one.  One fit great and the other had about two inches to go before I could button it!  Supposedly the same size.  I called, explained it had to be defective and I sent it back and QVC did not charge me for shipping..... this was quite a long time ago. 

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*