Contributor

I placed two orders for two separate items on the same day (August 5). I received notification on August 7 that both items had shipped, separately, both via USPS. I received one of the items on August 9. I'm still waiting on the second item. Tracking shows it's in Michigan on 8/13, with an estimated delivery date of 8/19. 6 days to get from Michigan to Indianapolis?  Really? So from the supposed shipping date of 8/7 to EDD, 12 days?  Totally ridiculous! Just wanted to vent.

Honored Contributor

I've had waited longer than that from other companies.  I've waited 14 days or more to receive an item.  Bottom line, it'll get there when it gets there.  If it's going to cause anger because you can't be patient, that's another problem.

Occasional Contributor

I started checking amazon for all items I want to purchase...if they carry it I buy from them ..I’m tired of waiting and paying for it...right now I’m waiting for 2prs of prive revaux 13 days and counting....Amazon carries them also!😡

Regular Contributor

Things have been taking a month to get to me, if they had put a stamp on it and mailed it, it would have been here in 3 days