Contributor

What's with no return labels and invoices?

Most of the time, I don''t receive an invoice or a return label. To print out labels, I have to take a special trip to the library since I don't have a printer.  It is very inconvenient to plan a special trip. Also, my returns take a long time to get processed and I have to call and check. Then all of a sudden, they appear.  Am I now supposed to go online and tell QVC the return is coming? I never had to do that before.  

Valued Contributor

Re: What's with no return labels and invoices?

They're saving money on paper so they can lower the price of products. You buying that one ? Lol !

Valued Contributor

When I received my Susan Graver TSV the other day, it came with the invoice taped to the outside of the bag. It was impossible to pry off with ripping so I had to use the printer to return.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hannah64   I rarely return anything (don't buy much to begin with!) but back in December I returned 2 items.  Used the "easy returns" form from the home page.  Very easy, quick and efficient.  Handwrite the address label yourself.  Maybe not as convenient as actually receiving an invoice and label but no big deal either, IMO.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chessa35 wrote:

They're saving money on paper so they can lower the price of products. You buying that one ? Lol !

I never saw QVC state that.... @Chessa35 

@hannah64 

This has been discussed here a LOT.

Not new, been going on a very long, long time.

Unfortunately, that is the way businesses are going.

I NEVER get packing slips, invoices, labels etc from ANY vendors...Wally, Amz, Target etc etc

Not just retailers....all businesses...everyone wants you to go online and do everything there.  Create an account...set up a portal!  UGH

Doctors want you all online as well...

NO bank paper statements (w/o a fee), no CC monthly statements.....they all push HARD for us to go paperless.

Edited to add:  Our suppliers will NOT mail us an invoice any longer.

Email and I have to print it!  Or go create one of those online accounts!!

They don't even want to fax anymore!

It can be a very big inconvience, but we have no choice but to accept or do business elsewhere.

You can contact the moderators OR C/S and have them mail you one if you want.

Respected Contributor

I guess you're SOL if you don't have a computer. Not eveyone does. I, myself, don't have a printer.

Honored Contributor

When an item comes directly from the vendor, there's no invoice. No labels.  If you need to return it, you have to go online and print the label.  

Honored Contributor

@catter70 wrote:

I guess you're SOL if you don't have a computer. Not eveyone does. I, myself, don't have a printer.

@catter70 

Not really...as mentioned by others...you can request it to be mailed, you can Hand write everything you need, a friend/neighbor could do it for you....

My bank doesn't care if I have a printer or not...either figure it out or pay their fees.

Valued Contributor

@RespectLife : I never said they did state that ! Notice the ,LOL .

Honored Contributor

I wouldn't make a special trip just to print out a label & invoice.  You can hand write it.  However, I have found that having a printer is essential for many things and they aren't terribly expensive.

Emailing "Q returns" to let them know what you are returning is very easy to do and you usually get an answer back from them within a couple of days....no long wait for the item to be received and return processed.