Super Contributor

Perhaps some of you read earlier my experience with C.S.  I will not repeat it here.  This afternoon I was looking through my account and discovered that QVC marked the ring "returned" and just below that was another picture of the ring marked "cancelled".  I called and was given some run around about corporate "going behind" someone else and I would have the ring.  I checked again and now see the ring is om "check."  I don't believe I have EVER seen such incompetence.  Tomorrow I will call and just cancel the item.  From now on I will return to real jewelry stores for what I want and I don't mean the ones the Q calls "brick and mortar." I will buy real jewelry not the cookie cutter junk made in China or Thailand.  I will also be cancelling the $508 opal ring I had ordered.

The thing that gives life its greatest significance is the capacity to care
Honored Contributor

Re: Continuing Saga of J328803

@asoutherngirl

Oh no! Did you end up cancelling it and the opal?

What a bummer, sorry you didn't get your beautiful rings.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Super Contributor

I indeed cancelled the opal. Due to the misreprsentation of the Judith Ripka ring, the fact that it was scratched all the way across the shank, the rudeness of customer service, the changing "rules" of manual pulls,the inefficient return: they had 3 differently worded returns, the 3 separate returns of the original cost, and the stress caused every time I spoke with customer service:  "if you ordered London blue, you GOT London blue," and the fact that my daughter had tried with all the capacity she had, to get that for me for Mother's Day, then she was terribly upset, I would say that Judith Ripka has lost not only my money, but my respect.  I was prepared to order J274082, a $508.20, ring, but QVC

has lost a customer, as well.

I am so sorry that i vented all of that on you.  You are such a great listener and I haven't talked about this to avoid upsetting my daughter.

The thing that gives life its greatest significance is the capacity to care
Honored Contributor

@asoutherngirl

GF, you can vent to me any time, if anything I welcome the distraction right now!

And boy did you have plenty to vent about with your order fiasco. I would feel the same way you do and I would've done the same thing.

Never apologize for venting to me, you know your turn will come, LOL!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Occasional Contributor

Re: What's up with the Warehouse? Another wrong order

My warehouse/customer service issue involved the recent Dyson TSV. I ordered the blue one and wondered why it never arrived. I checked to track it and the tracking number said that the "billing information received". That's it. No fan arrived. I emailed customer service and was told that some error was made and they were sorry. They said that I could pick another fan and they'd ship it. Problem was that I ordered the blue fan to go with the Dyson that I currently own, and because of someone's error, NOT MY OWN, the blue was out of stock and I had to pick another color.  I replied to their email and let them know my irritation with the unmatching fans and they did nothing to satisfy me. If I can't get the item that I originally ordered, shouldn't I have been given a discount of some sort?  I've been with QVC for over 20 years, I'm saddened that they dropped the ball on this one.