Respected Contributor

Re: What's the point of having different forums?

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@JustJazzmom wrote:

Long time ago, my Mama said that in an argument, the one doing the most talking is usually wrong.

There seems to be a definite need to have the last word on this thread by someone. 

Carry on......

What's interesting here is your criticizing someone for having the last word and then ending your post with "Carry on...."  Bwwwaahhhhaaaa

You're 

Yep...ROFL

Honored Contributor

@Moonchilde wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

Some people here are notorious for posting OT in a forum just because their "friends" read and post in that forum the most. That is just very selfish  and inconsiderate of everyone else who goes to that forum legitmately to read the subject matter of that forum, and not some OT thread for a certain clique.

And some are notorious for posting very death, arrest, or negative happening of any type of any "celebrity" they can dredge up from page ten of Yahoo News.

Go figure.

We need a Grim Reaper forum.

Regular Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

You mean there are attention grabbers in Community Chat? 

Color me shocked! I tell you I am shocked! Woman Wink

@JustJazzmom

Lol!

ITA its attention grabbing.

Same thing with the duplicate threads in more than one board.

I guess the rules only apply to some people.......😉

Regular Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Heavens knows the mods try very hard to put posts where they belong but some posters aren't cooperative and think theirs is "special". 

Exactly @Kachina624

Special cupcakes lol.

Valued Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@JaneMarple wrote:

@Moonchilde wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

Some people here are notorious for posting OT in a forum just because their "friends" read and post in that forum the most. That is just very selfish  and inconsiderate of everyone else who goes to that forum legitmately to read the subject matter of that forum, and not some OT thread for a certain clique.

And some are notorious for posting very death, arrest, or negative happening of any type of any "celebrity" they can dredge up from page ten of Yahoo News.

Go figure.

Exactly @Moonchilde, that is what I'm talking about. 

Huh?  What does posting celebrity news have to do with this if it's in the community forum where it belongs?  You people don't make sense.  

I don't think celebrity news goes in Community Chat, but TV and Movies instead. Makes sense.

Honored Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

@Moonchilde wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

Go figure.

We need a Grim Reaper forum.

We already have it -- it's called Community Chat! Woman LOL

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

@Moonchilde wrote:

@JustJazzmom wrote:

Long time ago, my Mama said that in an argument, the one doing the most talking is usually wrong.

There seems to be a definite need to have the last word on this thread by someone. 

Carry on......

And it shall be so 😜

:-)

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

sorry wrong topic

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
QVC Customer Care

Esteemed Contributor

I'm so sorry to see this thread reduced to argy-bargy, since @JaneMarple brought up a legitimate subject. 

There are a few posters who > routinely < post totally off topic threads, justifying it by saying they know some, maybe even several who read this particular forum are also interested in this completely un-related topic.

. . . and your point is what?

Are you presuming we can't find our way around to other forums, so you'd better post your announcements here, where it makes no sense?

Would I post baseball scores or recipes in the Dooney & Bourke forum, saying I know some of my fellow Dooney fans also follow sports, or occasionally cook something?

No!

I have enough respect for them to figure they can find the right forums, and respect for Dooney lovers to not fill their forum with posts about dog food, current events, or the upcoming schedule of HSN's resident pill pusher.