Contributor

I ordered a pair of Ryka shoes, the following morning I called to go up a half size on the shoes as the reviews said they ran small. I was to;d the shoes were in the process of shipping and my request was too late. 2 days later they still are IN PROCESS! This is NOT good business. So sick of QVC.

Frequent Contributor

It is and always been QVCs protocol, when an item is “in process” changes cannot be made.  QVC ships from many locations, warehouses and some direct from the vendor.  Luckily QVC offers free exchanges and you can return for larger size if needed.  Good luck!

Honored Contributor

@Piper54 wrote:

I ordered a pair of Ryka shoes, the following morning I called to go up a half size on the shoes as the reviews said they ran small. I was to;d the shoes were in the process of shipping and my request was too late. 2 days later they still are IN PROCESS! This is NOT good business. So sick of QVC.

@Piper54 I know it's frustrating, but "In Process" does not mean your shoes are sitting on a shelf and can be switched out for another size.  In Process usually means the item is still going through many different internal protocols before it can be shipped.  That's anything from quality control, packaging, labeling, sorting to correct distribution center for your location, etc.  After 2 days, it's more than reasonable that you cannot make any changes.  Another reason they offer free exchanges.

Contributor

In my defense they were in process immediately after I ordered them.

Highlighted
Contributor

It was maybe 12 hours after I ordered them that I called customer support and asked for a larger size. I you are going o ask why I didn’t read The reviews before I ordered, there were new reviews from the Ryka site that had just been posted, which was the reason for the call. So i’m Going to most likely make a return, and wait a month before I get new walking shoes. Ugh.