Super Contributor

What's going on with the way they show items online now

The past few days when I go to look at what's been shown .. I pull up the page and there are no pictures of the items .. only showing description of each item.. I dont care for this .. when I pull up a page I want to see the items .not just words of what was shown .. dislike 

Honored Contributor

Re: What's going on with the way they show items online now

I haven't had the experience you describe.  Everything has been fine.  I believe the problem is not with QVC.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

The pictures show up for me.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

i see the pics, name of item, rating, price, easy pays, item number, and the link to the reviews. nothing has changed for me.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

This has been happening to me over the past few days. When I look at Show Recently On Air, I can see the pictures of all of the items in a show. However, when I click on the individual item, there’s no picture, so I can’t check out other colors, etc.

Valued Contributor

@Chatyone 2 mine has been without pics for a couple weeks. Annoying. 

Super Contributor

This is really annoying me .. no pictures.. why is it some people get the pictures and some dont .. I dont get it .. and I dont like it 

Super Contributor

Okay I figured it out .. if you look at the top of the page you are viewing . it says text only .. and gallery .. hit gallery and it shows the pics.. I dont know how I changed it but I just changed it back.