Honored Contributor

What's going on with Q site????

[ Edited ]

I'm sure I'm NOT the only one!!!  I have been trying for hours to log onto the site (via a IPad/IMac/IPhone) and have waited over 15 - 20 minutes for the site to load!!!

I checked my connections (browser/cleared cookies, etc) and more ... this has been happening for days.

Is there a problem???  I was wanting to see what the "flash sale" info was all about considering I ordered a item today and was considering the TSV - the info on TV says "ALL ITEMS ON AIR...".

thank you!

Honored Contributor

Re: What's going on with Q site????

I haven't had a problem.  Seems like those using IOS have all kinds of problems.  Can you try a browser other than Safari?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 

honestly, I have no idea how to use or go thru another browser.

I have no problems going to any other sites🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

would you know if 20% off applies to TSV?  Thanks so much.

(I tried to sign into my account keeps saying "processing request"...still processing 🙄)

Trusted Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

@Kachina624 

honestly, I have no idea how to use or go thru another browser.

I have no problems going to any other sites🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

would you know if 20% off applies to TSV?  Thanks so much.

(I tried to sign into my account keeps saying "processing request"...still processing 🙄)

Did you shut down completely, and wait a couple minutes to turn back on?  I have Safari, and that usually fixes it.

Honored Contributor

@MarkeieMark 

Thank you I shut completely down and now it takes a bit to load but it comes up!  I tried the app & it took longer🤔

Guess this is what I'll need to do.

Respected Contributor

A few hours ago, I suddenly got a message "Access Denied" for QVC.  Only the Q gave me this message.  I use Firefox and had no problem with any other site.

So, out of frustration, I uninstalled Firefox, went into Explorer = got QVC.  Then I reinstalled Firefox and was able to get into QVC.  What a hassle!

Honored Contributor

Items in the flash are marked sale and the price is already adjusted.  TSV is not included.

I use a kindle and haven't had any issues.

Honored Contributor

It’s a mess!! Problems for weeks!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The site was a complete mess earlier in the week for many of us. Either it's revving up again, they're 'fixing' it, to the extent it's ever really 'fixed', piecemeal, or the 'fix' for some creates problems for others. It's a shame they don't website functionality more seriously. It seems like they never have.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

I keep trying to check out for the past two days.  I guess they don't want my money.