Frequent Contributor

What's going on with Customer Care????????

NO excuse QVC......I understand computers can crash but NO Chat and NO operators available??  I have been on hold for 13+ minutes two times this afternoon and NO RESPONSE so I gave up.  I bought QVC GIFT CARDS AND CAN'T LOAD THEM AND CAN'T SPEND THEM!!!!

Everyone be wary of the promise of the QVC "buy $75.00 in one transaction and get $15.00 gift card for you"........yep, they'll sell them but they will make it impossible to load them to your account and spend them OR get any help.  I tried and tried today (it's not about their computer being down) to buy the TSV gold necklace at almost $700 and couldn't get the cards to load ....... so no sale.  NO EXCUSE 

QVC Customer Care

Re: What's going on with Customer Care????????

@Angelmanmom 

I would be happy to assist you if you please send me an email to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com. I will load your gift cards onto your account if you wish.

Beth QVC

Frequent Contributor

Thank you Beth.  This is beyond frustrating......last call was 15 minutes on hold and I gave completely up.  I'll email you now.

Honored Contributor

They didn't offer the bonus gift cards last year, but the year before they did and it worked out beautifully.  I didn't have a moment's trouble.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

Re: What's going on with Customer Care???????? - UPDATE :)

Beth took care of the issue and now all is well!!  The computer wasn't updating my account and she was wonderful to work with.  Thank you again Beth Smiley Happy