Respected Contributor

Re: What's With The Slow Shipping?!!!

i never seem to have problems with hsn shipping,but qvc ,yes i can and have waited plenty long for something to ship.one right now as i type.can be frustrarting.so why do i keep ordering from them?i happen to like some brands that you cant get at other shopping networks,or even stores.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Luvsmyfam wrote:

i never seem to have problems with hsn shipping,but qvc ,yes i can and have waited plenty long for something to ship.one right now as i type.can be frustrarting.so why do i keep ordering from them?i happen to like some brands that you cant get at other shopping networks,or even stores.

@Luvsmyfam 

My point, exactly. QVC and HSN are owned by the same company. So, you would think shipping would be handled in the same manner. Thank you for your comment!

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Respected Contributor

no problem sappiregal.just stating the truth.by the way,how did you get your nickname?bc of loving sapphires?i like as well

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 

absolutely NOT do I think this ...but I am finding certain things are delayed but the customer is not made aware.

I normally don't care yet when there is no further information except take your money & "preparing order" for weeks a little communication from Q would be appreciated and informative.

I like to shop Q yet I also like to know where my orders are!
(
Don't think that's asking too much, do you?🤔

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1    I agree, QVC's communications stink.  Mike George gives all kinds of info to the stockholders but nothing to us customers.  It would be so easy for him to occasionally issue a statement on problems they're having but we get silence.  Mayve he considers having problems to be a sign of weakness. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

With respect to my last four orders:  two of the shipments will not make the delivery in 7-10 days.  One item is on backorder...yet I can go to the item and it is not sold out and available for order by anyone.  The 4th order... TBD. I don't really mind as these items are for me; however, if I were ordering as gifts, the uncertaintly of their shipping would have me rethinking my choice of vendor. I love QVC, their variety and value are a good fit for me.  But then again, I typically don't order anything I need and/or want right away.  It gets here when it gets here and I am always satisfied.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Same here! Items "preparing your order" for over a week. The COVID excuse is a bit over used. Many other vendors like L.L. Bean, Land's End, Macy's, etc. can get their items out very quickly. Don't jump on me.....just saying. 

Respected Contributor

I received my bill today and was charged before I have received the item. I would agree slow. My USPS  mail delivery has improved with deliveries in daylight hours about 5 pm.

Respected Contributor

I ordered 2 tops on March 16th and they haven't shipped yet.  I ordered 2 more shirts about 3 or 4 days ago and one has shipped.  I've already received email that items will be delayed.  Last time I got this email, I never received my items.

Trusted Contributor

Well, my 3 orders are STILL saying preparing your order. If I could cancel them, I would. However, the system won't let me do so. 

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.