Valued Contributor

What's With The Slow Shipping?!!!

Three orders I placed on March 17th still say "preparing your order". QVC used to be so much better than this. You can no longer use the excuse of Covid!

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: What's With The Slow Shipping?!!!

Things have been moving slowly for a long time now.  No improvement at all.  I know many times I've seen my order will be packaging or whatever for 7 days or more, then it ships and it's here is 2?!   I cannot figure it out, and I order from mulitple sites and don't ususally have this problem.    All I can figure is it's imcompetence on Q's part.

Regular Contributor

I had Issac tops that took 7 days just to get the order ready for shipment so this time it isn't the post office it's the Q faciliy. I very rarely order any more for many reasons but have never seen it take sooo long to get ready to ship.

Honored Contributor

@Sapphiregal    If you think covid has been eradicated, you are sadly mistaken.  It's still seriously affecting the manufacturing and transportation chains.  I'm sure QVC would love to ship everything within hours but when the ship your merchandise is on is unable to unload because there is no dock space, there are inevitably going to be delays.  They are unforeseen and unavoidable.  If you don't like it, go buy last year's merchandise at Macy's. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Sapphiregal    If you think covid has been eradicated, you are sadly mistaken.  It's still seriously affecting the manufacturing and transportation chains.  I'm sure QVC would love to ship everything within hours but when the ship your merchandise is on is unable to unload because there is no dock space, there are inevitably going to be delays.  They are unforeseen and unavoidable.  If you don't like it, go buy last year's merchandise at Macy's. 

@Kachina624 

How preposterous! Of course, I know that covid has not been eradicated. I would have to have been living in a deep, dark cave for the last year to not know that. I just think QVC shipping is much slower than it should be. Other vendors manage to ship in a timely manner. I have noticed that you tend to make a lot of mean spirited remarks.

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 

C'mon you are smarter than your comment!!!  QVC and its vendors need to STOP with the COVID excuse for delaying shipments. OR MAYBE STOP offering merchandise from them.

I placed a order (paid in full no ez pay) on 3/6 its been in "preparing order" mode since -- I just checked again -- still in "preparing order" status - 15 days to prepare a order unless they're making it for ME is UNacceptable.

I have placed online orders this past 3 months and they get here in a timely manner.

Its actually ridiculous and I can't blame the USPS OR UPS for these delays --its STRICTLY QVC taking our money  and then ALLOWING vendors to send out items whenever.  

This is totally irresponsible in many ways!!!

PS:  I just received a order from QVC (Candle Impressions) placed on Thursday last  week so not ALL orders are delayed.

Honored Contributor

@Sapphiregal wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kachina624 

How preposterous! Of course, I know that covid has not been eradicated. I would have to have been living in a deep, dark cave for the last year to not know that. I just think QVC shipping is much slower than it should be. Other vendors manage to ship in a timely manner. I have noticed that you tend to make a lot of mean spirited remarks.

@Sapphiregal    Really?  Like what? If you don't think the things I mentioned are a reality, it's you who are out of touch with what's going on.  It's very unfair to degrade a corporation busting its buns to serve customers during difficult times and have people constantly accuse them of incompetence.  They're ship some items slower because they haven't arrived, having been delayed.   Why do you suppose that isn't all items?  Why did the garments I ordered this past week ship in 2 days if there is incompetence.  You can't compare QVC to other retailers.  There's nobody else that has a similar, complex operation. 

Honored Contributor

If I was so unhappy with where I shop, I would shop someplace else. JMO of course.

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

@Kachina624 

C'mon you are smarter than your comment!!!  QVC and its vendors need to STOP with the COVID excuse for delaying shipments. OR MAYBE STOP offering merchandise from them.

I placed a order (paid in full no ez pay) on 3/6 its been in "preparing order" mode since -- I just checked again -- still in "preparing order" status - 15 days to prepare a order unless they're making it for ME is UNacceptable.

I have placed online orders this past 3 months and they get here in a timely manner.

Its actually ridiculous and I can't blame the USPS OR UPS for these delays --its STRICTLY QVC taking our money  and then ALLOWING vendors to send out items whenever.  

This is totally irresponsible in many ways!!!

PS:  I just received a order from QVC (Candle Impressions) placed on Thursday last  week so not ALL orders are delayed.

@homedecor1   I tried to explain what is happening.  If you think QVC is maliciously withholding your order, so be it.  I'm not arguing about it.  You keep buying and buying though, don't you? 

Valued Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Sapphiregal wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kachina624 

@Sapphiregal    Really?  Like what? If you don't think the things I mentioned are a reality, it's you who are out of touch with what's going on.  It's very unfair to degrade a corporation busting its buns to serve customers during difficult times and have people constantly accuse them of incompetence.  They're ship some items slower because they haven't arrived, having been delayed.   Why do you suppose that isn't all items?  Why did the garments I ordered this past week ship in 2 days if there is incompetence.  You can't compare QVC to other retailers.  There's nobody else that has a similar, complex operation. 

@Kachina624 

I wouldn't call myself out of touch. I doubt that I am alone in my observation that QVC shipping is not what it used to be. And, to answer your question - I'll clarify.  Maybe your remarks aren't exactly mean - just kinda smart$&$$ - and I quote ,"if you don't like it, go buy last year's merchandise at Macy's".