Trusted Contributor

Bethlehem Lights TSV Advance Order???

‎08-25-2022 12:32 AM

I've been watching the presentation and there's been NO mention of them being on Advance Order. What's up with this??? I checked Order Status and it says many items are being put on Advance Order....and there's a disclaimer on the Order Status page saying I can set up the Advance Order Filter....this is really frustrating. At least have the Hosts/Vendors tell customers this during the presentation. Very misleading QVC.🙁

Respected Contributor

Re: What’s Up with this TSV??

@grandma petes, did you place your order online? Beneath the price is the information that they are available to ship on 08/27/22.

Perhaps it's just me, but I don't consider that too much of a hardship.

Trusted Contributor

@Etoile308 wrote:

@grandma petes, did you place your order online? Beneath the price is the information that they are available to ship on 08/27/22.

Thank you for your reply. I didn't see that when I placed my order. It isn't a hardship...I just wish the hosts would mention that during the presentation.

Honored Contributor

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

@Etoile308 wrote:

It may not be a hardship but it is a major inconvience, misleading and deceptive sale practice.  Q used to be more honest in it's presentations. Now little information is given about items just more wine drinking  and shaving armpits is more the case.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hopi ...8/27 is in two days...thats a major incovenience, misleadig deceptive sales practice for Christmas lights no less?

Actually no, it is not. Get real. 

You need to reeeelaaaax my goodness. WOW

Respected Contributor

@LizzieInSRQMaybe not a MAJOR inconvenience, but,  If not declared, It IS misleading.

I Canceled an item BECAUSE My order read Advance order and I did Not See any ship date.  These days I am Not about to count on an Open Ended ship date. Especially if it is for a specific event.  Confusion could have been COMPLETELY avoided if the Advance order ship date was announced during the presentation.

QVC Customer Care
Respected Contributor

@Etoile308 wrote:

I'm surprised they even bothered to mention that shipping in two days is considered an "advance order", since many of their items sit sometimes weeks in "packaging" before they're shipped out, and they don't consider it an "advance order".

Super Contributor

It's 2 days. Not even worth a post. Nothing from Q ever ships in 2 days anyhow. 

I order things all the time & it says "doesn't ship til xx/xx/xx" and it is literally within 2 or 3 days. Yes it says advance in your order status, but it will update to processing within 2 or 3 days.